4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NXPowerLite.png

Overview:
In 1996, a man named Tetsuya Kotaro wants to express his feelings to a girl named Araiya Kumiko. But it's a pity, he actually humiliated by that girl in the school. And in 2017, he plans to take revenge on that girl and her family. After hearing this story, Masato rushed to his family's home and protected them from Tetsuya's terror​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-20
Release Date: 2021-11-20
Developer: DarkCandy19
Other Games: Blood Lust - Magical Country
Censored: No
Version: 0.5b Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win /Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

pythonw 2019-11-03 13-32-14-288.png pythonw 2019-11-03 13-33-17-541.png pythonw 2019-11-03 13-34-07-224.png pythonw 2019-11-03 13-35-49-230.png pythonw 2019-11-03 13-38-52-635.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Alextsai

May 1, 2018
I like the description so far, but will wait for a few more updates before I give this a try

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
Wtf is up with the text in the pictures??? Is that Vietnamise??? What???

Knarran

Jul 10, 2019
Who is Masato? is someone getting cucked here?

EDIT: oh man, the only thing I understand in the screens is the word 'amnesia', but there isn't nothing related to it in the overview. :unsure:

View attachment 477800

I'm guessing that the MC is Masato, and we would be the one protecting the family.

Anyway, the description kind of grabbed my attention on this one, so I'm going to watch it for an update or two, since it's only a 73mb Demo.

silveredge

Feb 25, 2018
the language said its in English but in the image it used Indonesia language, i think the game will be playable with 2 language; english and indonesia

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
damn that description sounds like a bishop game. hopefully this game heading to that direction (male dom, slavery)

Reactions: Akop7

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
maybe it'll change in the future but the amount of save spaces you have is limited so that sucks. Engrish is passable.
unlike previous game you cant change the MC's name (at the moment at least). the first 3 preview pics arent even part of the main game and just part of extra content, the one with the redhead seems to be a different project i think? hard to tell much from this Demo and i think oveview might have explained a small bit wrong. as the Mc is already home before Tetsuya is even mentioned in game. and overview makes it seem like he's after mc's mom and her family but araiya seems to be the name of the older sister. all in all not one of the better demo's i played. i hope 1st release focuses more on actual game the extra content

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
well that was crap. that really is the best way I can put it.
for some really odd reason, I had to sit through nearly a whole song in indonesian before the demo actually started.
the writing is English but that's a very loose term, as the story is badly written.
visually is fairly decent but not anything we don't see here often.
its short and I have no idea where to view the extra content as unlocking it led to the same scenes as not unlocking it...go figure.
more focus seems to have gone into self promotion than content so I will certainly be skipping this for at least awhile.

UncleVT incest tag is only relevant if dream sequence is a consideration. see no sign of anal or cheating.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well that was crap. that really is the best way I can put it.
for some really odd reason, I had to sit through nearly a whole song in indonesian before the demo actually started.
the writing is English but that's a very loose term, as the story is badly written.
visually is fairly decent but not anything we don't see here often.
its short and I have no idea where to view the extra content as unlocking it led to the same scenes as not unlocking it...go figure.
more focus seems to have gone into self promotion than content so I will certainly be skipping this for at least awhile.

UncleVT incest tag is only relevant if dream sequence is a consideration. see no sign of anal or cheating.
pretty sure some of those tags like oral only apply to whats in the extra content. its in the main menu when you unlock it BTW

Reactions: BengerBang and 4dan

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Is there any game, where I can fuck Nyotengu 3D, animated? (Preferably with creampie)
There are vids in PH and other sites if you want to di it in a game then Honey Select first comes to my mind ofc you have to download the character card first.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
is someone getting cucked here?

EDIT: oh man!, the only thing I understand in the screens is the word 'amnesia', but there is nothing related to it in the overview. :unsure:

View attachment 477800
I've learned over time if I have to re-read the description four or five times to fully grasp it to not get my hopes up because the game is usually accompanied with some wonderful engrish.

1575433141625.png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes