4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Time to add the forced NTR and rape tag.

The assistant, I believe she is a love interest, cause they seem to hint at that kind of relationship
Said back in June it was giving off the forced NTR vibes.

I was hoping i'd be proven wrong.

Well, that's one potential love interest people are going to lose interest in.

Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Said back in June it was giving off the forced NTR vibes.

I was hoping i'd be proven wrong.

Well, that's one potential love interest people are going to lose interest in.
There is also some possible forshadowing with the sister :| seems like it might be trying to be many things at once, and possibly failing to be either, hopefully I am wrong... although I am not that naive.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is also some possible forshadowing with the sister :| seems like it might be trying to be many things at once, and possibly failing to be either, hopefully I am wrong... although I am not that naive.
Yeah, can't say i'm liking how this is turning out.

I thought this was going to be pretty good at one point but it's going a direction I don't want to follow.

Nevermind, can't win them all and i'm sure someone will enjoy it but I don't think this will be for me anymore.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Well... This turned from good and enjoyable, to shit real fast. Rape and NTR with missing tag, and bold foreshadowing of hard(er) NTR to come. IDK if anyone else saw MCs assistant as LI, but I felt like she was/is.

And here I was hoping for a supernatural thriller with romance, potentially with poly/harem possibility. At least that was what it felt like it was going to be, for me, until this update. Edit; I dont mind NTR, but, only when I am going for NTR content specifically, and I'd say it pays off to actually tag properly for such content too, cause surprise rape and NTR content is a great way to catch flak. And IMO it kinda ruined the game, not making it clear from the start, and also making it mandatory(unavoidable) to the story. I hope the game gets salvaged somehow, as I enjoyed it up till the Rape/NTR.

Last edited:

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
Was about to download it, but I've recently been blindsided by untagged hardcore NTR and don't want to repeat that very unpleasant experience. Thank you for the comments and warnings guys!!

Reactions: Professor Black

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
So are all of DarkCandy's game interconnected? I see Merrah from blood lust and after playing this I see Rick from Magical Country. I have not played them yet but the names and characters are the same in the previews. I mainly wanted to know if I needed to play them to get a better picture of what the mc in this one is facing?

aussiegamer85

Aug 20, 2017
: [Removes neuralizer from his pocket] I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to...

: Kill me?

: No, just as little flash and everything goes back to the way it was.

: After you flash me, if I see you again will I know it's you?

: I'll see you, but you won't see me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Pathvader

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
: [Removes neuralizer from his pocket] I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to...

: Kill me?

: No, just as little flash and everything goes back to the way it was.

: After you flash me, if I see you again will I know it's you?

: I'll see you, but you won't see me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LMFAO I thought the same thing when I saw this. I really hope DC19 gets back to these games. So far I have enjoyed them, with the exception of the forced rape scene of Naoko. I don't see as of yet how that was integral to the plot of the game. Unless It gives the MC even more reason to destroy that demon guy and the whole harem he has. But even then it is not truly needed. Would have been better without it.

oiks

Jan 12, 2020
the language said its in English but in the image it used Indonesia language, i think the game will be playable with 2 language; english and indonesia
do you know how do i get indonesian version ?

DarkCandy19Games

Nov 10, 2018
I guess everyone misunderstands the genre in this game, there's no NTR and rape. I didn't officially give that genre when I released this game. But at any time it might happen and can change at any time because the story will still continue. I will not give a leak. If you look at the story carefully, there are many mysterious things that will become the next story. Thank you ❤ much love for me!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes