Collection Video ArawAraw Collection [2024-04-30] [ArawAraw]

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
^^this

people shouldn't really share direct links since it notifies the main artist on why their stuff is getting so much traffic
*People continue to post scraper links
*People also wondering why sharing is a bit harder then usual
:O
Seriously though, some sort of psa should be put out to stop posting those (or straight up blanket ban links to the site). Yeah, some argue "But they already know about it!" doesn't mean you need to continue reminding them about it.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
That link was up for more than a month he saw that was leaked here :cautious:
The patreon post specifically states that the link is refreshed every month.
The link for posters, for example, was down for a while but after checking later it was available again via the same post (unsure whether it was a new link or not though, since it was unavailable I assume a new one). Unless there is a new post, the post on kemono for the animations link still needs to be updated which hasn't happened yet.
The same applies for other content as well, if the posts aren't updated, even though they were on Patreon (or another source), then they will remain as they were. For example for another artist when a post previously gave previews of sketches which was then updated to have coloured previews.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Roxruney42

Sep 23, 2022
Someone PLEASEEE I BEG for Pink hair seraphine animations big pliz!♡
Im searching everywhere for pink sera i cant find pliz halp! I would really apreciate all pink seraphine animations. ALSO would really love the new Sona animation ♡

Last edited:
Reactions: cambo456