Collection Video ArawAraw Collection [2024-04-30] [ArawAraw]

draca7600

Jun 22, 2021
New anim is out, anyone have the 1080p links?
Okay, so I did a check on Kemono. Now, I'm not really familiar with how it all works, but seems to me whoever's updating is only sharing the latest posts, and not the archive link for some reason. I know a few pages back on this thread someone said not to share the direct link (which I fully agree), but looks like the link to the archive itself is no longer being updated.

• Sad
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
Okay, so I did a check on Kemono. Now, I'm not really familiar with how it all works, but seems to me whoever's updating is only sharing the latest posts, and not the archive link for some reason. I know a few pages back on this thread someone said not to share the direct link (which I fully agree), but looks like the link to the archive itself is no longer being updated.
Exactly. I believe it's Arawaraw themselves updating to promote their Patreon

• Sad

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Can it be specified which posts are being updated on kemono? I think it happens automatically depending on what tier the patron who shares it has.
In this case there are more archives than just 1080p, for example as long as it is updated the poster archive should be available, but then there are also 720p and early access.

draca7600

Jun 22, 2021
Can it be specified which posts are being updated on kemono? I think it happens automatically depending on what tier the patron who shares it has.
In this case there are more archives than just 1080p, for example as long as it is updated the poster archive should be available, but then there are also 720p and early access.
I see. I'm relatively new to the scene, so I'm unaware of how it all works tbh, so thanks for the input. Both you and Phreak have valid points. Either way, I guess the best bet is to wait for some saint to come along then

Jun 27, 2021
everyone who has specific post that they update with achieve links never gets ripped to kemono
idk if admins are aware of that or just unable to figure out how to deal with it
therefore, his kemono's only purpose is to let you know the animation progress

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: keyzjn and JoThZ01T

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
everyone who has specific post that they update with achieve links never gets ripped to kemono
idk if admins are aware of that or just unable to figure out how to deal with it
Did you check the other archives? The links do work sometimes, as long as someone with a sufficient tier updates them.

Jun 27, 2021
Did you check the other archives? The links do work sometimes, as long as someone with a sufficient tier updates them.
there are no "other" archives. All the archives posts link to patreon where he has "hidden" post (most likely) that you need direct link to access it, like a youtube unlisted video
all tiers get access to archives.
whoever has access to the patreon and is sharing it doesn't care enough to manually do it. or it's artist himself using it as an advertisement, like someone already suggested

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
"his" kemono :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: keyzjn and Lasmei

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
there are no "other" archives. All the archives posts link to patreon where he has "hidden" post (most likely) that you need direct link to access it, like a youtube unlisted video
whoever has access to the patreon and is sharing it doesn't care enough to manually do it. or it's artist himself using it as an advertisement, like someone already suggested
As far as I am aware there are only four archive posts available on kemono, each of them links to a separate archive, which are posters, early access, 720p (no sound) and 1080p (no sound). Of these four currently posters and 720p (no sound) are updated and thus accessible.
The links you are talking about do not lead to the archives directly but to the Patreon posts containing the direct links to the archives, so you would naturally end up on Patreon since that's where they all lead to. You need to search for the posts which have the direct links to the archives.
Also, what you say about all tiers having access to all archives is just false, each tier has their own benefits while higher tiers also gain benefits from previous tiers, so only the highest tier has access to all archives while lower tiers only have access to specific ones.

The artist already advertises by using one poster and animation each as a free sample whenever something is released as there are usually at least 2 variants. This is even done via rule34 sites (at least xxx) which are often used to leak such things, which explains the lack of further leaks on such sites, just check by whom it was uploaded.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
those are basically public archives so yes they are available
They are not "basically public", the posts containing links to the archives are exclusive for specific tiers, they were just leaked via kemono, just like all the other posts. The archive posts always require someone to update them or else the links will turn invalid each new month.

I was ofc talking about posts with links to patreon with archive links
And I'll point it out again. You need to search for the posts which have the direct links to the archives, not posts linking to other posts.
Wait, you already found them, why do I even bother.

I said all tiers have archives, not that all tiers have access to all archives
You said:
It wasn't properly worded then.

Last edited:
  • Sad

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Regarding this again:
or it's artist himself using it as an advertisement, like someone already suggested
As a follow up to what I already said here:
The artist already advertises by using one poster and animation each as a free sample whenever something is released as there are usually at least 2 variants. This is even done via rule34 sites (at least xxx) which are often used to leak such things, which explains the lack of further leaks on such sites, just check by whom it was uploaded.
Do you even know what you are implying? People pay to get the benefits of the respective tiers, yet what you imply is that the artist openly scams people by just giving everyone access to it via kemono. Additionally, just like this site kemono counts as piracy, it rips content of posts from various sites which are normally paid for via someone who has access to said content. Not only would the artist openly scam people, but also openly support piracy. What would the artist gain from this? What would people even pay for?

Last edited: