Collection Video ArawAraw Collection [2024-04-30] [ArawAraw]

May 11, 2018
if you're gonna share some files, create your own drive file, anonfile, gofile link or whatever and put those files there. always create a seperate link and DO NOT SHARE THE LINKS directly

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
This is only the 720p folder anyway.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
This is only the 720p folder anyway.
Legit Besides posting the direct link which they are going to change in a day or so anyhow even if they don't see this leak, as they apparently update the links every month.
720p is kinda pointless to share.
Frankly I'd be supporting them if they weren't so damn rude.

Reactions: JoThZ01T
Jun 27, 2021
As a follow up to what I already said here:
Do you even know what you are implying? People pay to get the benefits of the respective tiers, yet what you imply is that the artist openly scams people by just giving everyone access to it via kemono. Additionally, just like this site kemono counts as piracy, it rips content of posts from various sites which are normally paid for via someone who has access to said content. Not only would the artist openly scam people, but also openly support piracy. What would the artist gain from this? What would people even pay for?
You clearly have very little understanding of how piracy works and how it's used to advertise.
Simply look around. Majority of the popular artists are the ones whose content gets shared the quickest and at best quality.
If you open rule34, any booru, and all artists has to offer is blurry 720p watermarked up to ass, then you won't get far.
Look at the most popular artists on here, kemono or twitter. Hydra, Fugtrup, Yeero, Nagoon, etc.
They are all vastly more popular, earn more and none of them practice some secret l33t content hiding.
Piracy is free advertising and has very little to none bearing on the product sales

Most of the big guys I mentioned earlier have no need to bother with "advertising" by themselves at this point. All their content gets immediately leaked by their supporters. Someone much smaller like Araw might have thought that he needs to do it himself.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You clearly have very little understanding of how piracy works and how it's used to advertise.
Simply look around. Majority of the popular artists are the ones whose content gets shared the quickest and at best quality.
If you open rule34, any booru, and all artists has to offer is blurry 720p watermarked up to ass, then you won't get far.
Look at the most popular artists on here, kemono or twitter. Hydra, Fugtrup, Yeero, Nagoon, etc.
They are all vastly more popular, earn more and none of them practice some secret l33t content hiding.
Piracy is free advertising and has very little to none bearing on the product sales

Most of the big guys I mentioned earlier have no need to bother with "advertising" by themselves at this point. All their content gets immediately leaked by their supporters. Someone much smaller like Araw might have thought that he needs to do it himself.
Of course piracy isn't just negative and can be positive like for exposure, but what I meant to emphasize is that the artist would betray the people who support them. It's not like acknowledging that piracy exists and letting it be because you can hardly prevent it (like the F95 community which includes game developers), instead they would actively take part in it by offering the content which people pay for for free, in other words the benefits which patrons pay for would be basically void.

We could keep arguing over whether or not the artist pirates themselves, but this could go on forever without knowing the truth. There really is no point in dragging this discussion out, it also probably already counts as off-topic.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: JoThZ01T
Sep 10, 2020
Guys i want to suggest something what if we like make our own group in telegram have one of us subscribe to araw and of course split the money it cus if we are like i don't know 50 People it will take from each what half a dollar...
Just to make things clear it's just a suggestion

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Did thecount and arawaraw share Seraphina models. They look very similar.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Did thecount and arawaraw share Seraphina models. They look very similar.
It's not that unusual that artists use the same model, in this case both artists use several models made by Salsen, for example Neeko as well.