Collection Video ArawAraw Collection [2024-04-30] [ArawAraw]

Sep 10, 2020
So guys after facking three hours of search the man archive in kemono has been updated with the 720archive i tried to upscale the thing in my laptop but no space so here they are with sound. ( Will add 1080 one i made with flixer i don't like them but if u don't mind them enjoy)

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2019
So guys after facking three hours of search the man archive in kemono has been updated with the 720archive i tried to upscale the thing in my laptop but no space so here they are with sound. ( Will add 1080 one i made with flixer i don't like them but if u don't mind them enjoy)
Thanks for sending these! It's a shame that we don't have the non-flixer 1080p versions.

Reactions: Lasmei and JoThZ01T

Lasmei

Aug 1, 2022
No worries bro ill try to upscale this without flixer but real life is in the way right now maybe next weak ill try upscale to 1080 or 4k ( if anyone one want the jinx ones with flixer just tell me so i will post them in the meantime)
Do you happen to have the Tifa1 with all the variations? Thanks for the Jinx post the other day too

• Sad
Reactions: JoThZ01T

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
No worries bro ill try to upscale this without flixer but real life is in the way right now maybe next weak ill try upscale to 1080 or 4k ( if anyone one want the jinx ones with flixer just tell me so i will post them in the meantime)
While the upscaling stuff you do has no value to me personally. I gotta say I appreciate the effort you are putting in for other's.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nighthunter127