Collection Video ArawAraw Collection [2024-04-30] [ArawAraw]

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone have the Akali vr?
They seem to be doing a solid job on the VR versions.
But in terms of output... The fact that VR versions are in higher tier on their patreon (last time I checked) is really nonsensical.
Like as someone who only uses VR I don't see one VR render a month as being worth a $10-$15 tier sub.

Jun 27, 2021
I will upscale them but not at the moment so don't u worry and i appreciate all of u guys thanks ( Evelyn + seraphine + Kai'sa + akali) 100 percent i will just so u know and neeko almost forgot
I feel like upscaling is just disincentivizing people from actually sharing the original HQ version + obviously not as good

feel free to prove my wrong by upscaling one that we already have HQ of so we can compare ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
I feel like upscaling is just disincentivizing people from actually sharing the original HQ version + obviously not as good

feel free to prove my wrong by upscaling one that we already have HQ of so we can compare ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yes. Upscaling is never a good thing, in my opinion. I don't see a reason for it, and it doesn't improve the quality of the video, it only increases the size of it. I always prefer original video quality, without tampering. I may subscribe sometime in the next couple of months to get this updated with official 1080p / no watermark versions. Don't really got time or money for it right now, though.

Reactions: draca7600 and rf96