VN Ren'Py Abandoned Arbiter's Gaze [v0.8] [ProneHouse Studio]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
It has script bugs that take you in a loop if you say yes to the author's foot fetish to get the next chapter of his book. You have to hit "I can't" in order to continue playing. There's still script bugs after that, but at least you can make through to the end of the small update. Also, what happened to the Ji-A story line? That was one of the best parts of the game. Rehire Ji-A as a possible sex interest, and get rid of the bloody, silly ropes!

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Is there any way to see what path each choice corresponds to? Seems like I'm missing scenes or something but I don't know what choices to make lol

MindWright

Mar 4, 2019
Bug on line 7815 of this release (script.rpy)
Code:
if nympoints >= "3"
The quotes around the 3 cause this to evaluate as false when it should be true.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry but the blowjob scene where did it go?
GAME OVERHAUL!
That's it. The coding in the game is broken, too complex and full of bugs.
In version 0.8 I'm starting the code from scratch. Hopefully working completely fine.
The most meaningful change is that now there's three routes (prostitution, nymphomaniac and hero) instead of five.
Lindsay's relationship with her boss Fletcher is temporarily put on hold until later.
Sorry about the bother, but it had to be done. Hopefully starting next week it's going to be smooth sailing.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

The mudwrestling competition is gearing up and Lindsay will have to face her arch-nemesis.
The poll results are in and the top three fetishes for the Patreons are Group Sex, Anal and Vouyerism. I'll try to include more of those.

Reactions: torkenstiem
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes