Others Arcana: Heat and Cold [Season 1 Ch. 1-5/8 + Season 2 Ch. 1-5 + Season Stories 1-2 Ch.] [HarDDeer]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
So the sex scenes are going to be 'comic page' type? That's pretty rare.
No 'vaginal sex' tag, though. So does that mean the screenshots aren't all in the game yet?
Yes. I thought it fits both the style and the spirit of the game. And if you've already played the game, you might have noticed that you can apply runes to a separate frame, which is convenient. In the future, you will also be able to apply items to get different results.

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
Just finish the game. some question. what the use of panty ? also can MC has some action with the wife too ? if she suppose to not has any scene then it a waste to give her fucking hot design.

First release is really good. man I want more.
As of now, you haven't missed anything.
Pants don't have any use right now except for pleasure.
And the hero will meet with this family again in the future. Sometimes he'll revisit the old friends.
And who knows how it's gonna turn out...

Reactions: James Eveleth

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
Virus detected. Windows defender removed it instantly.
Construct (the engine I work in) often has problems with the Windows defender. Check the folder with better anti-viruses and you’ll see that everything is clean.

Reactions: simsalabim

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
By the way, I've already posted some pictures from the next updates along with the sketches of the future art. You can check them out.
pictures

Reactions: simsalabim

Verbosed

Nov 15, 2017
Nicely done, I quite enjoyed the short bit that was there. I will say the introduction to the runes could be a little better, maybe a note in the help box. The other bit if an issue I had was when you break off the conversation with the daughter and search for clues. I got a bit confused if the game wanted me to search the house and the controls/pathing were a bit strange, trying to get around her to the dresser and the like, maybe full mouse control for movement would help? Thanks for your work and I look forward to the next update!

Reactions: HarDDeer

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
Nicely done, I quite enjoyed the short bit that was there. I will say the introduction to the runes could be a little better, maybe a note in the help box. The other bit if an issue I had was when you break off the conversation with the daughter and search for clues. I got a bit confused if the game wanted me to search the house and the controls/pathing were a bit strange, trying to get around her to the dresser and the like, maybe full mouse control for movement would help? Thanks for your work and I look forward to the next update!
Did you watch the helping box in the top right corner? I described the runes there. Or was it a little unclear, even with that?

Verbosed

Nov 15, 2017
Did you watch the helping box in the top right corner? I described the runes there. Or was it a little unclear, even with that?
I had seen that. I read through the instructions a bit fast but I had gotten a bit snagged on the early part of understanding what the runes did in terms of the magic break process. Ultimately it seemed like the ice rune was for comforting or gentle and the fire was tough or forceful, but initially I was thinking more in terms of "oh she's got a high temperature so just use the ice" but that seemed a bit off. Sorry, I'm a bit sick so maybe my explanations are a bit awkward. :confused:

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Keeping an eye on this for later releases, the art looks just to good to ignore. Well done

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
HarDDeer great job so far , u've got something special here.
Nurture this sapling of a game and one day it will grow into a Banyan tree, standing tall and proud through out the ages.

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
I like this game, It's really interesting and art is great. The only thing I don't like is the linear story, because I like to have some choices that have impact on my experience. So I hope there will be some choices like that. For now this game is 4/5.
Thank you, in the future I may add more variations than the "right - wrong" answer, but the story has its own global direction. So if I make global branching choices, they must remain within that direction, and I’m not sure that it is possible for me to implement.

evilsephiroth

Aug 6, 2019
HarDDeer Nice game and really nice art. If you did all the art yourself, kudos to you. Is it a solo project or some other freelance help with the project? Thx in advance

unravelghoul

Feb 29, 2020
Nice artwork, usually when people try to do anime art stuff the results are... unfortunate. But not this time, there's a kind of 90's-00's style with a modern polish which is great.

Could do better with explaining the runes though, maybe elaborate in the instructions so people can refer to it if they forgot or missed the bits in the dialogue.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes