Others Arcana: Heat and Cold [Season 1 Ch. 1-5/8 + Season 2 Ch. 1-5 + Season Stories 1-2 Ch.] [HarDDeer]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
HarDDeer Nice game and really nice art. If you did all the art yourself, kudos to you. Is it a solo project or some other freelance help with the project? Thx in advance
I get help from one person (in many aspects), but on a friendly basis - I didn't hire him. That is why on the Patreon page I indicated it as "are creating". I am not sure if I can speak more about him, I will ask him later, LOL.
Nevertheless, the project is independent of outsiders, and the quality will not drop, even if I do it alone.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
This game is really good, I just finished playing and it was fine. Not just sex, a real story. Short maybe, but real with feels !
Thank you for this game !
And nice arts of course !!

Amion

Sep 17, 2018
The game is great. I really like the character of the characters. The dialogues are reliable and the graphics are beautiful. I am waiting for the second chapter.

Reactions: HarDDeer

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
Hey, Guys.
Since I only have 1 patron, I think showing the sneak peak to everyone isn’t going to hurt him (plus he'll get Chapter 2 a lot faster, and I think that's the most important thing for him).
TSR.png

About the length of the parts.
I’m not a fan of artificially dragging the gameplay. And I believe that 20-60 minutes of pure gameplay is better than 4 hours of wandering around in search of a pixel perfectly hidden item and 1 picture.

That's why some people saw Chapter 1 as small, but in fact it's an update of a medium-large size, because it included a tutorial with a cat. In general, I plan to alternate the updates as ~follows: medium, small, small, large, small, medium.

Part two will be a "small" update, but as you can see, I’ll release it very quickly.
(Although I had started it before I released the part one.)

Also a small announcement. There's almost no people on my Discord server (well, that’s natural because there’s 1 patron), and so if anyone wants to join the discord, here's a link that will be active for a couple of days and doesn't bind you to subscriptions and so on.

That's the way it is. Although in general I can post news about the development here, but it is still more convenient to do that in the discord, because posts don’t get swept out.

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
So, Chapter 2 is ready. It's less than Chapter 1, but less doesn't mean worse! + I'm already in the process of making Chapter 3.
Public Chapter 2 will be available in about 30 days, but you can already play it now if you subscribe to my Patreon (D+) ! Yeah, it's a brazen advertisement and luring! But do people who make NSFW games have any shame? I don't know, I don't have one
. ch2.png

Apr 26, 2018
Interesting game, definitely stands out in the sea of shit that makes up most games on this site.
It would be nice to see 'hot' and 'cold' being different approaches with different outcomes rather than one of them being the only one that lets you move on.

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
Hey, guys, Chapter 2 will get a public release very soon. Meanwhile, I finished Chapter 3. It came out larger than I planned. It turned from a small-medium to a medium-big chapter (about the size of Chapter 1).
And here's a small sneak peak of Chapter 4.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes