[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandal

May 29, 2018
Hello there! Awesome game!
Where can i find the makeup on the floor of Caroline's shop? Pls help. Can't find it! Am i blind?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hello there! Awesome game!
Where can i find the makeup on the floor of Caroline's shop? Pls help. Can't find it! Am i blind?
It's the black vial on the floor of the main area the day after the shop has been robbed and Caroline texted you while drunk and semi naked.

Perfume.png

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
the most part of things says work in progress so i cant do nothing and i can only find the girls in night when they re sleeping
what i have to do? Wait another version?
Well 'work in progress' means that that specific part is still in progress or development if you prefer. There is not much you can do, it's just not in the game.

bonkerscrikey

Aug 3, 2018
I cant seem to find caroline anywhere, I just had the scene with her rapping her thighs around my wiener.
My choice was that we were siblings and anything else is a bonus.
Anyone knows where it went wrong or if im just not looking good enough?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I cant seem to find caroline anywhere, I just had the scene with her rapping her thighs around my wiener.
My choice was that we were siblings and anything else is a bonus.
Anyone knows where it went wrong or if im just not looking good enough?
You mean this scene?
Caroline end.png

I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that you've reached the end of current content in this version for this character.

I may be wrong though ...

Reactions: aaronburr

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
hi I want to ask how to unlock the second weekend event whit linda
Well, we don't know yet. It is not implemented in 0.3. In two or more weeks, there will be new release, I don't know if weekend with Linda/mom will be included, since release will be focused on big sis and aunt.

Reactions: eti97

pusOcto

Jul 31, 2018
Guys, when the next version comes out will my current progress be the same or do I have to start the game over from the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes