[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
In principle, the plot is linear .. if everything is finished in v03 then the next release does not need to start again. but it all depends on Ikstor

yolu777

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone got a save that has done everything in v.03c? Switched pc so don't have a save on computer ready for 0.4.

5ergi0

Apr 18, 2018
Game is great and all BUT the incest/landlord plot is just pitiful. What's up with this incest absurdity? Such a turn off.

Frylock

Nov 1, 2017
Game is great and all BUT the incest/landlord plot is just pitiful. What's up with this incest absurdity? Such a turn off.
That's because of patreon, they don't like incest, so developers need to do those kinds of approaches.

loljkxd

Feb 20, 2018
I found the dad's schedule and told it to mom and when I try to do the weekend event it says locked. Is it because it is still not out in this version ?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I found the dad's schedule and told it to mom and when I try to do the weekend event it says locked. Is it because it is still not out in this version ?
It's most likely because you didn't listened to her. She told you to buy a specific beverage, do that and you're golden.

Spoiler: the white wine is useless, don't buy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes