[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sym77

Aug 11, 2018
I opened all the secret stages. but how do I embrace the events in these scenes. for example how the stage with the aunt opens.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I opened all the secret stages. but how do I embrace the events in these scenes. for example how the stage with the aunt opens.
Those scenes are not in the game and will never be. ICSTOR's tier 4 patrons can request them each month, those renders are all custom made and not part of the story.

Reactions: Thermophob

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
how or when can i put the software on the teachers computer and items in the desk cabinet it wont let me?

sym77

Aug 11, 2018
I opened the secret room of my father, but I can not get the whip that is there. Does anyone know how to do it?

sym77

Aug 11, 2018
Those scenes are not in the game and will never be. ICSTOR's tier 4 patrons can request them each month, those renders are all custom made and not part of the story.
okay, I got it. but why are those scenes? and the bim game caught on one hand. I always do the same things. do we get new updates or something?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I opened the secret room of my father, but I can not get the whip that is there. Does anyone know how to do it?
You cannot.
At this time there is nothing you can do in this room except looking around.

Maybe in a future update?

fosgate

Aug 14, 2018
what,so i do,next with the sisters after i meet sara on the roof i cant find her,anywhere other than her room,sleeping and the same thing,is,happing for Caroline and after i had the weekend,event with,mother all i can,do it talk to her in the room in the morining is that it till the next update

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
I am blocked after zuri and nude scene with mom, when bob suddenly came into the room. What should I do? My sarah roof quest isn't available. I talked to here everywhere. Please help! Thanks

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I am blocked after zuri and nude scene with mom, when bob suddenly came into the room. What should I do? My sarah roof quest isn't available. I talked to here everywhere. Please help! Thanks
Even in her classroom and over the web on your PC?

Reactions: a.i.w.a.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I'm blocked because i can't put spycam anywhere, I have the spycam and i have it selected, but i can't put it anywhere in the bathroom please save me, thanks in advanced

D

Deleted member 555938

Does anyone know something about the 0.4 release date?

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Alight we getting some dumb ass questions so heres smart ass anwsers.

walkthrough page 1 of thread read plus a site which has picture of each room that has hidden card in it than to top off the card is cicrled to show where it is. so not seeing a reason why cant find cards.

also u want to know if u have gone through all new content in a new version simple check ur computer gallery see if u have all picture unlocked if so u done for now.
ps computer gallery pictures & hidden cards gallery are 2 different galleries.

WestN

Jun 29, 2018
I might be blind... After using UnRen, where in the folders can you find the images of the Violet scene?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I might be blind... After using UnRen, where in the folders can you find the images of the Violet scene?
Milfy City root folder -> \images\home\mc_room\evening\scenes\caroline_mc_room_evening_scene3
Pictures 1 - 28

Reactions: WestN
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes