4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
Ok got it.

Load your save.
day 1: fuck mom's tits during the night in your room
day 2: visit mom's room in the night and enjoy one of the hottest scenes in the game
day 3: talk to mom in her room about dad in the morning

Then you're good to go.
ohh I think I missed step 2. I always invited her to the room at night and that's why I wasn't getting that scene. Thank you

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
Shit the 3some with Zuri&Suri was awesome.... I think that's the best thing we have in this version and that's the first pussy the MC gets in the game as far as I remember....

skuullix

Feb 21, 2018
i'm stuck… i'm actually done all event with Bob and Suri/Zuri. I'm on 3 points Relationship with Linda/Sara and Caroline and 2 on Celia. Since i saved Violet in a dark alley i've no option for keep story wih her…
To end i can't found anywhere Sara or Caroline on the Map…
Any tips/advice plz ?

DooNaFisH

Aug 24, 2018
I really tried to do my homework and read through this thread instead of being that new guy "I can't do the thing, plz halp", but....damn there's a lot here. Unfortunately there's a whole lot of "I can't do the thing, plz halp" to sift through.

I'm at what I understand to be the end of 0.3. I'm at 3/5 with Linda and Caroline and 2/5 with Sara and Celia. Everybody has disappeared for the most part...I get it.

The problem I am having right now is that my Zuri/Suri quest seems broken. I lied through my teeth and got the whole way through it, but never got the text message to go get the third and final reward. I just decided to go over to their house and see what's up, lo and behold it's showtime.

So I guess I actually have two problems here:
1) I don't have the twins events in my gallery
2) I don't have the text message from the twins...

The second is not a big deal, but I feel like it just leaves a hole. And let's be honest, none of us likes to see a hole going unfilled.

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
I really tried to do my homework and read through this thread instead of being that new guy "I can't do the thing, plz halp", but....damn there's a lot here. Unfortunately there's a whole lot of "I can't do the thing, plz halp" to sift through.

I'm at what I understand to be the end of 0.3. I'm at 3/5 with Linda and Caroline and 2/5 with Sara and Celia. Everybody has disappeared for the most part...I get it.

The problem I am having right now is that my Zuri/Suri quest seems broken. I lied through my teeth and got the whole way through it, but never got the text message to go get the third and final reward. I just decided to go over to their house and see what's up, lo and behold it's showtime.

The second is not a big deal, but I feel like it just leaves a hole. And let's be honest, none of us likes to see a hole going unfilled.
By saying "I lied" I assume you lied about the company names and I think since you lied about the names you took a different route and hence you didn't get the text. This is my assumption since I didn't lie and just gave them what they want, so I don't know what the other route is.

skuullix

Feb 21, 2018
Well, a release this month is very likely as the game is already in testing phase, but no official release has ever been communicated, so every date flying out there is the product of someone's vivid imagination.

To me it seems you've reached the end of the current version. Check your gallery on your PC, if you've unlocked everything then you've seen everything worth talking about in the game.
Ok thanks for the answer ;)

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017

Did you get the last company name from dad? After you tell Zuri, and you go by her house on the evening, you'll have to wait a couple of days. Don't remember exactly how many days, but between 2-5... After that time, you should get her message. If you lied, they will try to kill you. If you told them the real names (and I highly suggest you do so) you're gonna have some fun with the twins.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
hey - curious on how to transfer saves once the new version is released
Old saves (except v0.1 saves) will work on any version. It doesn't matter if you delete the game, and then download the latest version: you will still keep your old saves, since they are stored in a different location.

henrys3

Aug 26, 2018
Old saves (except v0.1 saves) will work on any version. It doesn't matter if you delete the game, and then download the latest version: you will still keep your old saves, since they are stored in a different location.
so when the new version comes out, just download and progress will still be there?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
the saves folder from your current version of the game are actually duplicated somewhere else on your PC. so you would then typically download the new update and load up your most recent save to continue the game. it’s worked good for me for most Ren’py games and for this game so far as well.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I opened the secret room of my father, but I can not get the whip that is there. Does anyone know how to do it?
Uh? I didn't find it. DOH :oops:

Where is it? and how do I find it?

(Thanks a lot in advance :))

EDIT: I found it myself :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes