[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
Not able to open up Bob's wok place..Finished the scene with linda in the restaurant and then saw her and bob in the bed and had a conv with her in the morning but it didn't open bob's work....Is this how it goes? Am I missing something, or do I need to do something more?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
new to this can not find mom;s workplace or sister;s shop on map
You need to make more progress before those get unlocked. Talk to both of them until you've exhausted all conversation options.

Not able to open up Bob's wok place..Finished the scene with linda in the restaurant and then saw her and bob in the bed and had a conv with her in the morning but it didn't open bob's work....Is this how it goes? Am I missing something, or do I need to do something more?
Upload your save, I'll check it out. You're probably missing something so obvious that I can't even think of it. Unless you're playing on Android then you're stuck that version is bugged IIRC.

how to fix
Just remove the random numbers after downloading the save and copy&paste it into your folder. It's all you need to do.

jal26

Oct 10, 2017
Hi guys, I don't know if this question is too common in this thread, but I did some looking around and found nothing... Are the secret scenes real scenes -playable-? In my case I can just look at the pics after clicking the hand, and thats it. More like secret images instead of scenes. Or do they unlock when you find all of them?

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Hi guys, I don't know if this question is too common in this thread, but I did some looking around and found nothing... Are the secret scenes real scenes -playable-? In my case I can just look at the pics after clicking the hand, and thats it. More like secret images instead of scenes. Or do they unlock when you find all of them?
No they are just hidden pict. but in games like these a image is call a scene

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
You need to make more progress before those get unlocked. Talk to both of them until you've exhausted all conversation options.

Upload your save, I'll check it out. You're probably missing something so obvious that I can't even think of it. Unless you're playing on Android then you're stuck that version is bugged IIRC.

Just remove the random numbers after downloading the save and copy&paste it into your folder. It's all you need to do.

Just try and see what I missed. Thanks for the help

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
guy can you give a complete walkthrough its only up to lv 1 relationship and in ver 3c what do i do with lube and book from bill'car and how get little sis from her room and get companys name that bill work with them.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Just try and see what I missed. Thanks for the help
Ok got it.

Load your save.
day 1: fuck mom's tits during the night in your room
day 2: visit mom's room in the night and enjoy one of the hottest scenes in the game
day 3: talk to mom in her room about dad in the morning

Then you're good to go.

scizor

Apr 24, 2018
Ive some questions. How do i unlock the moms weekend .

Where is the computer of Celia where i have to enter the password on ?

I have bought the Spy cam and have selected it but i nothing happens when i click on the bathroom door.

Thanks a lot

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Ive some questions. How do i unlock the moms weekend .

Where is the computer of Celia where i have to enter the password on ?

I have bought the Spy cam and have selected it but i nothing happens when i click on the bathroom door.

Thanks a lot
You must get to know dad's schedule in the Zuri&Suri quest and buy the red wine for the weekend event with mom.

Celis's PC is in her office at the school.

You can only spy when someone is actually in the bathroom obviously, try mornings on different days when it's most likely someone will take a bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes