[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2017
Hello All,
Any tips how to clean the pool. I get a message that I need the cleaning stuff which I got. I press on them and nothing happens. A bug? A glitch? I'm missing something?
Many thanks for your help.

meinefresse1

Aug 26, 2018
Hello All,
Any tips how to clean the pool. I get a message that I need the cleaning stuff which I got. I press on them and nothing happens. A bug? A glitch? I'm missing something?
Many thanks for your help.
Click on the items in your inventory. Then click on the Items infront of the pool. Minigame should start.

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Yeah but the thing is, where are the keys? I can't seem to find them.
Go outside Aunt's house at night and then look at the window of her house, after the night event, next morning the two of them are sitting next to the pool, go over to them, they will ask you to get beer from fridge, Enter the house, go to Yazmin's office, on to the left, click on the keys next to the flower pot. (Also check the left speaker in Yazmin's office for Secret card)
here, read above

Smallybigz

Feb 4, 2017
Need some help with the savegames:

I followed the instructions in the main thread and deleted the milfycity folder in Roaming, then downloaded the latest savegame and moved it to the saves folder in the game dir. However, the game doesn't pick up any saves at all. Tried this with several saves.

D

Deleted member 541794

I figured out a way for those who have a laptop to complete the challenges without a mouse.

Download the app WiFi Mouse (it's free) or search the App or Google Play store for any mouse app to download on your phone. You will then need to follow the instructions to set it up. It works just fine for me.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
yeah but the problem is that i just have one file that is called patch.rpcy, there is not a file named patch.rpy:2 or patch.rpy:1 in the game folder. sry i should have mentioned that in the post.
Why would that be a problem? Files with different extensions are usually, different things.

tongas123

May 15, 2018
how do you control the climbing part its to difficult im using a laptop and don't have USB mouse (im traveling) hahaha

TeaAndBiscuits97

Nov 20, 2017
The fourth outfit is still locked for me. I've reached the point at which it supposed to be selectable, but it just doesn't open up for me. I can't redo any of the previous photoshoots, because they all have the green checkmark.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
how do you control the climbing part its to difficult im using a laptop and don't have USB mouse (im traveling) hahaha
Just a few posts above, Ryan9541 offers a possible solution that you might want to try out. Good luck.

I figured out a way for those who have a laptop to complete the challenges without a mouse.

Download the app WiFi Mouse (it's free) or search the App or Google Play store for any mouse app to download on your phone. You will then need to follow the instructions to set it up. It works just fine for me.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
all 10 new secret card locations

Gym changing room
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Liza/Aunt bathroom, there is 2 in here

Office in Liza/Aunt's House

Liza/Aunt's Garage, there is 2 here

Liza/Aunt's Kitchen, there is 2 here

Liza/Aunt's pool

Liza/Aunt's Window beside the Door
thank you, but still i miss one now

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes