[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
how do you control the climbing part its to difficult im using a laptop and don't have USB mouse (im traveling) hahaha
Pretty sure you just click on each hand when the bar is inside the little zone, then the left arrow button after the climbing. Alternate hands if you have to, that's what I've been doing from the start and I haven't failed.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Well - on my Macbook the climb is completely unplayable. Doesn't matter when I hit it in the yellow zone or with which side - always fails. I give up after 15 minutes of useless button mashing...guess I'll just cheat (damn - hate having to do that)...

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Walk through 0.4b it's ready? Has anyone finished the 0.4b version? I think I lost a few scenes.

Runik

Sep 2, 2017
I also had some problems with the climbing mini-game on my laptop.

What worked for me though, was pressing and holding down the button(not tapping the pad) and releasing it when the marker hit the sweet spot(don't hold too long though, because it might release it by itself). I also tried pressing as usal, just when it was about to enter the sweet spot, to counter the slight delay.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I missed the third/3rd time taking money from Dad.
Which variable do I have to cheat, please???

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
After you see Caroline stretching out and avoiding MC what should I do afterwards
PS
I have talked with her in the bedroom and she threatened to move out...
Now what
Ok i woke her up now, and she threw me out of her room, and ended up crying.. now what

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes