[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
yo i got a bug where i cant see dark alley its not showing up at all can someone help me?
Then you need to progress further in the game on the Caroline path. It will show up after the break-in at her shop.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
any cheat to get full money at the beginning?
Well, yes. In theory, editing 00console.rpy and setting
Code:
    config.console = True
should let you to define all variables through developer console. But, it doesn't seem to work with this version.
This hack should work, in theory with all RenPy games.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
well the break in occured a loong time a go dude
Try talking to Caroline more, I think I recall she told me about the alley while she was on the sofa during the evening. I'm pretty sure you need to pick up the nail varnish clue in her store after the break in before it becomes a topic of conversation with her, so be sure that you've picked that up first.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Regarding the Suri/Zuri choice to lie or tell the truth, I am more interested in the consequences for Bob/Dad and his company. If you tell the truth, will it bankrupt his company? It could lead to some serious consequences for MC and his girls.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Regarding the Suri/Zuri choice to lie or tell the truth, I am more interested in the consequences for Bob/Dad and his company. If you tell the truth, will it bankrupt his company? It could lead to some serious consequences for MC and his girls.
No offence, but how we will know it?
Game is unfinished, and as far as I know, devs were not exactly talkative when it comes to future story developments...
Only answer you can get here is: "we will see..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes