[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

mortuuscarni

Jan 7, 2018
Surely my bed, but i can't figure how the climbing works. Bisedes, it's too fast. Trying to get trough and simply by luck i got 2-3 "steps" upper, then fall. Somebody could help?
When I did it there were no time limit on the climb. Just take your time for each "step" and it shouldn't be any problems. I was also able to use the scrollback when I fell and thus I didn't need to redo the entire thing.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I cant seem to progress with Caroline. There are several uncovered scenes, if you look at them.
I had last scene at the yard in the morning, when she was stretchig. That's it.

Also, the night club location is not showing for me.

I think i progressed all Auntie and Yazmin path, there are no longer at home at certain hours.

Someone mentionned Auntie random black guy scene, didnt find int.

onpek

Jan 3, 2018
Need some help with the savegames:

I followed the instructions in the main thread and deleted the milfycity folder in Roaming, then downloaded the latest savegame and moved it to the saves folder in the game dir. However, the game doesn't pick up any saves at all. Tried this with several saves.
Just follow instruction and then rename save that you put in save folder for example 1-2-LT1

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
For anyone who hasn't been able to activate the dev console, Dirty Cheater has been working for me. I know there's a thread specific to it somewhere (although I can't find it now), but you can find a copy of the file and usage instructions in

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Dear God in Heaven! :(:(:(
At the risk of being censured/banned. Can I just say that there really are some real bleedin' dipsticks on this forum asking the same repetitive, and inane questions because they can't be buggered to figure things out for themselves.

This is, I know, the forum for walk-throughs for the game. So why the hell don't people just use the search function on these forums, to search posts for their "problem", or don't they even want to do that simple task either"?
Do they really want to be hand held all the way through?
Also a lot of people on here can't be arsed to do that most simple of things. USE THEIR BRAIN, and read what is on the screens. Sometimes the characters are basically telling you what to do as it is!

I know there are people on here more that happy to help out. Me included, but it beggars belief the amount of repetitive questions about the same things that get posted, more or less right after the same question has just been answered! Yet they still persist in posting their same question.

There are answers in walkthroughs already available,ranging from what to do at a certain point in the game to "hidden" secret cards and in-game photos to how to "win" the mini-games needed to move you on in these games, and if they're not covered, they've been listed over the past few days, vis-a-vis the recent updates for the game!

Some days I really do despair for the future of mankind. If people can't even take time to think for themselves!

Rant over!
:(
Amen, brother!

Reactions: LewdGoogle

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
how do i get the 4 scenes before you eat caroline from the back if anyone could tell me it'd be a big help

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I have a problem with the minigame to climb because the brand is too fast to hit, is there any way that it could be slower?
You can wait as long as it takes before clicking - there's no time limit. So get used to the speed of it moving and click a little (!) early then you're set.

Also - use Rollback if you should fall then you shouldn't have to start from scratch (= the ground).

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
my Liza and Yazmin walkthrough for 0.4b

my Caroline walkthrough for 0.4b

for 10 new secret card locations in 0.4b

for all cards, here is the pdf

for story content up to 0.4b, here is the pdf

only new content in 0.4b is liza/aunt and yazmin, more of caroline story and 1 night bj from linda/mom when you go into her room and wake her up.

That's about it, and everything is there to get you to 100% from start to the end of 0.4b
Why does clicking on the link for 0.4b above keep bringing me back to this post?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
my Liza and Yazmin walkthrough for 0.4b

my Caroline walkthrough for 0.4b

for 10 new secret card locations in 0.4b

for all cards, here is the pdf

for story content up to 0.4b, here is the pdf

only new content in 0.4b is liza/aunt and yazmin, more of caroline story and 1 night bj from linda/mom when you go into her room and wake her up.

That's about it, and everything is there to get you to 100% from start to the end of 0.4b
Hi sorry to ask, but the : for story content up to 0.4b, here is the pdf
I use the link, but i find only the v0.3 i am doing something wrong?
Anyway thank you for the other link!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi sorry to ask, but the : for story content up to 0.4b, here is the pdf
I use the link, but i find only the v0.3 i am doing something wrong?
Anyway thank you for the other link!
Click the spoiler !!!!! And read, what he said at the bottom, ONLY NEW CONTENT IS WITH AUNTIE/YAZMIN AND MOM. Only WT you need is with those characters !!!! So click the spoiler. PDF is not out yet .

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Click the spoiler !!!!! And read, what he said at the bottom, ONLY NEW CONTENT IS WITH AUNTIE/YAZMIN AND MOM. Only WT you need is with those characters !!!! So click the spoiler. PDF is not out yet .
Bro i click the other link, but i find out only Aunt and Yazmin. For the mother i cant see anything. I am still download the game, so i cant try anything. Getting angry is not good for anything. And till now i've always been friendly to anyone.
I really do not understand why people are so nervous lately. Among other things, I have not even asked you, so I really do not see the reason to write in bold screaming.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Bro i click the other link, but i find out only Aunt and Yazmin. For the mother i cant see anything. I am still download the game, so i cant try anything. Getting angry is not good for anything. And till now i've always been friendly to anyone.
I really do not understand why people are so nervous lately. Among other things, I have not even asked you, so I really do not see the reason to write in bold screaming.
In that post you have everything what is new in 0.4, except cards, but you can search it in this thread. All previous stuff is in walkthrough from beginning...

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry man, I didn`t mean to yell, the bold letters was ment to be pointing, what your quote had in it !!! I should use "" marks instead, my mistake. Sorry !!!! But in your quote is everything you need, as Thermophob said, again sorry, I didn`t ment to be rude !!

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes