[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDoctorP69

Aug 3, 2017
in the walkthrough with liza i dont get it in the morning where there should be a new scene after the first pool session, it said there will be one after a few days but there is none ? am i doing something wrong ?

xMandy

Oct 31, 2017
two things I'm missing (since 0.3 and still after 0.4):
- no chance to put the spycam into the bathroom! Is it too late, since I haven't done it in the right time?
- where are Suri/Zuri gone? Can't find them on the map and have no choice for any dialog further in dads office
thx for any hint

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
Ok i have a problem, i can put the envelope in teachers looker but i cant put the sex shop items in it, do i need to put them all at the same time of can they be done days apart?

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
Just one item per day !!!
Then i have a problem cause Ive putted the envelope in, waited to get the sexy clothes and vibr , open the looker, drawer open, select the item, item appears as selected but then i cant place it anywhere inside her looker.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Then i have a problem cause Ive putted the envelope in, waited to get the sexy clothes and vibr , open the looker, drawer open, select the item, item appears as selected but then i cant place it anywhere inside her looker.
Have you bought the web cam and installed it ?????

malfoy622

Jun 20, 2017
does anybody know where to find secret card #26, the before last one on the third page (the one right before the spanking card)

Deminious

Aug 25, 2018
Hey guys I cant see images in NIGHT SEX scene for his sister it gives a large script on a white page...any help please ? thanks dudes

Antherz

Aug 31, 2018
Hey Guys,

Sorry I think my game is glitched? After Yazmin compared the MC's dick with a dildo nothing happens the next days. the Aunt her are still in they spots in the morning. I completed the Sara story line as well..any help would be great

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey Guys,

Sorry I think my game is glitched? After Yazmin compared the MC's dick with a dildo nothing happens the next days. the Aunt her are still in they spots in the morning. I completed the Sara story line as well..any help would be great
Just keep visiting them (morning, afternoon, evening and NIGHT)!!! How about Carolines route ? She is in this update !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes