[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Redirected here:

Trying to get into the story, but don't know anything of ICSTOR's work. What's the appeal for someone new to this?
ICSTOR's games have one of the best animations out there. Story doesn't fall short either.

tongas123

May 15, 2018
Bro could you upload the save file after the whole content for liz and yasmin i really can't climb the house it to much to handle hahaha

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Sure, but thats my question, how? haha I cant find her anywere and nothing happens
Its a weekend event. And remember she tells you to have $200. On friday, when u choose ur bed, it will give u the weekend event options to choose from

Reactions: Iron-Beagle

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Any news on a .4 walkthrough? op still has .3 only
You'll have to trace backwards in this thread to get you some guidance for 0.4. I only browsed to help me find those secret cards. Other than that, I played the update without walkthrough since it's kinda straight up with no branches. The new update focuses only on Caroline and your Aunt Liza and her wife Yazmin. So I suggest you just keep on finding them and converse with them anytime anywhere. You'll finish the new update then.

And no there's no updated walkthrough for 0.4. Just in discussions in this thread.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
You'll have to trace backwards in this thread to get you some guidance for 0.4. I only browsed to help me find those secret cards. Other than that, I played the update without walkthrough since it's kinda straight up with no branches. The new update focuses only on Caroline and your Aunt Liza and her wife Yazmin. So I suggest you just keep on finding them and converse with them anytime anywhere. You'll finish the new update then.

And no there's no updated walkthrough for 0.4. Just in discussions in this thread.
yeah, i can usually figure out the main stuff but i only found a few of the new secret cards

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Is there any scenes with caroline...cause I finsihed the photoshoots and later she said we'd go clubbing to find partners but till then she all mad at me. Did I choose some wrong dialogs??
No. That's all part of the storyline, Caroline "dumping you and the deal".
When you go clubbing with Caroline, you will see the outcome as the choice you make will still result in the same outcome, you just get a different scene, as well as finding out about her and why she did this ["dump the deal"].

MC has to "man up" in the game.

This game, and also others canbe saved at any point and you also have the option of using the rollback option on the text-chat and also use save points of your choosing, if/when you get to what could be a "key" point; ie an option that could have an affect on the outcome, and playthrough from there. Then go back and play other "options", if any, and then decide what to do from that point.

Also look at their facial expressions after you make any comment and also their response(s) to what you say/do.
The "clues" are there for you when you play these games. So read and inwardly digest.
ie when you get "caught" and are then "told to come back another time" and see what's going on, then do so. Going up to the window will give you a different scene/option to the window one.

BTW:
There's a walkthrough posted earlier on this thread for this particular update.

This update is mainly to do with Caroline and your Aunt.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
this expansion is only with Liza and Yazmin? any other content for other characters i have not found?
It's mainly about Caroline and Liza and Yasmin are also in it but, if you go by the "score", they've only just begun and will be progressed further in future [chapters] updates of the game as will other characters.

Reactions: adicted

Xpact

Oct 27, 2017
Guys I am having issues progressing with the Aunt story. So I have cleaned the pool, then swam with aunt, but I can't seem to get the next scene that would prompt me to climb at night after. Am I missing something or is it random chance and i am just unlucky. Tried every morning for 3 weeks ;(

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Guys I am having issues progressing with the Aunt story. So I have cleaned the pool, then swam with aunt, but I can't seem to get the next scene that would prompt me to climb at night after. Am I missing something or is it random chance and i am just unlucky. Tried every morning for 3 weeks ;(
tried checking out the kitchen? Yazmin is there when you don't see her in her office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes