[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I have bring the relation with Caroline at 4 and the game say me that it's the end of the content in this version with Caroline, but on next night there is a SMS of Caroline where say me to meet with her tomorrow in the nightclub, but the nightclub isn't available (it's been available only one time in the weekend event, not repeatable).
How i do to trigger this scene? Maybe in the next update?
I take that SMS as being a tease for future content. If you have received a large notification on screen that you've reached the end of the current Caroline content then that's it. The nightclub event you already took part in appeared to include story and character introductions for future updates and repeating those events doesn't really make much sense. I imagine a repeatable club event will be introduced later that can be repeated without it seeming strange.

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
Hey guys im new here can someone send me a walktrought for versions 0.3 and 0.4 and can someone tell me what is max relations with characters?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Hey guys im new here can someone send me a walktrought for versions 0.3 and 0.4 and can someone tell me what is max relations with characters?
Linda 3/5
Caroline 4/5
Sara 3/5
Celia 2/5
Liza 2/3
The game will tell you when you've reached as far as the current build will let you go with that particular character.

Most up to date walkthrough is usually on first post of game's thread. If the newer content hasn't been compiled into the main walkthrough yet you should find what you're looking for on the past few pages here, I'm sure I saw someone post a walkthrough for the updated Caroline content and a walkthrough for the Liza content separately.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/shop/alcohol_shelf.rpy", line 47, in script
$ inventory.buy(red_wine)
File "game/scripts/shop/alcohol_shelf.rpy", line 47, in <module>
$ inventory.buy(red_wine)
File "game/scripts/gui/inventory.rpy", line 80, in buy
if self.money >= item.cost:
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'cost'

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I just checked and i don't even see them on the map and i have fucked them already on the couch when they were on top of each other if there are more scenes for them i can't get them

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just checked and i don't even see them on the map and i have fucked them already on the couch when they were on top of each other if there are more scenes for them i can't get them
SORRY !!!!! My mistake, those are Saras route (giving her a dildo, meet her ay garage roof exc). Again, sorry man, my mistake, memory problem lol !!!!

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
SORRY !!!!! My mistake, those are Saras route (giving her a dildo, meet her ay garage roof exc). Again, sorry man, my mistake, memory problem lol !!!!
it's cool bro i thank you for taking time out your day to help me out i hope i can still get them though i don't feel like restarting

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
it's cool bro i thank you for taking time out your day to help me out i hope i can still get them though i don't feel like restarting
I just check my saves, and those events (Saras) happend after the Twins fuck !!!!! You should be able to do those events with Sara !!!!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have bring the relation with Caroline at 4 and the game say me that it's the end of the content in this version with Caroline, but on next night there is a SMS of Caroline where say me to meet with her tomorrow in the nightclub, but the nightclub isn't available (it's been available only one time in the weekend event, not repeatable).
How i do to trigger this scene? Maybe in the next update?
I take that SMS as being a tease for future content. If you have received a large notification on screen that you've reached the end of the current Caroline content then that's it. The nightclub event you already took part in appeared to include story and character introductions for future updates and repeating those events doesn't really make much sense. I imagine a repeatable club event will be introduced later that can be repeated without it seeming strange.
I think so too… in the next update the nightclub will be available each day, like the other locations.
However this update is good, but not the best in my opinion… there isn't any new content for mom's MC (apart for 1 night scene) and this is bad.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I don't think anything in the current build is missable other than the sex scenes with the twins. Those Sara scenes should still be available. Just find her and talk to her.

nothing new with sara on 0.4?
Some bonus images but nothing new in the main game.

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
Linda 3/5
Caroline 4/5
Sara 3/5
Celia 2/5
Liza 2/3
The game will tell you when you've reached as far as the current build will let you go with that particular character.

Most up to date walkthrough is usually on first post of game's thread. If the newer content hasn't been compiled into the main walkthrough yet you should find what you're looking for on the past few pages here, I'm sure I saw someone post a walkthrough for the updated Caroline content and a walkthrough for the Liza content separately.
Thanks a lot man

northkaos

Jul 18, 2018
Help! I can not enable the choice to wake up the mother for the night blowjob scene. When I tried I had already answered no, in the morning, to the proposal of the night visit to the MC room. What am I leaving out? Do I have to answer no more than once later, by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes