[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Help! I can not enable the choice to wake up the mother for the night blowjob scene. When I tried I had already answered no, in the morning, to the proposal of the night visit to the MC room. What am I leaving out? Do I have to answer no more than once later, by chance?
If you have the most recent update then simply saying no when asked if you want her to visit at night during the morning conversation or simply avoiding the conversation all together should place her in her own room at night. Entering her room at night should then give you the option to wake her and take part in "her choice". This is all assuming that you're progressed far enough on her route, this option won't be available from the start.

Reactions: northkaos

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
That one is one of my favourites. I'm not sure exactly which hidden card it is but you should find it if you double check all of the circled areas in the walkthrough.
i have cross checked them all.. only i am unable to find the location which is on the grass near grey stone.. where is it now ?? i forgot actually this location..

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Not sure if there are hidden Caroline points related to the score in the photoshoot. I just assume the score is related only to your wage. I'd prefer not following the corner picture as there are way sexier poses I like seeing on Caroline.

And no the score don't matter to unlock the next photoshoot. They kept on unlocking one after the other during my playthrough and my scores were dismal.
I'm assuming that you're referring to the photo-shoots in this latest update where the MC and Caroline are posing together, then if so the score/money is irrelevant in this version. All you have to do is to do the photo-shoot. When it's completed you'll see a comment onscreen telling you so too.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I think so too… in the next update the nightclub will be available each day, like the other locations.
However this update is good, but not the best in my opinion… there isn't any new content for mom's MC (apart for 1 night scene) and this is bad.
Why is it bad!? There are a number of threads running through this story, and they're not all about the MC's mum!
It's because this update is about progressing the Caroline story-line along with his aunt's and that Linda [his mum] is a "side-issue" and is not that relevant to this episode. But there is some playtime with her to keep it ticking over.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I am also thinking the same..but i cant go there in this version..
The twins, at present, no longer have any part in this story. That's why after the MC did the dirty with them, and they got what they wanted, and the MC got to do them both, that avenue [so to speak] was closed off.

northkaos

Jul 18, 2018
If you have the most recent update then simply saying no when asked if you want her to visit at night during the morning conversation or simply avoiding the conversation all together should place her in her own room at night. Entering her room at night should then give you the option to wake her and take part in "her choice". This is all assuming that you're progressed far enough on her route, this option won't be available from the start.
You are right. Having played the 0.3 version first on the smartphone and later on the pc. The second time, on pc, I forgot to go over the weekend event with mom. So, when I upgraded to PC at version 0.4, I only had 2/5 relationship points with mom and not 3/5. And now I also have all the photos in the secret gallery. In fact I missed the 3 of the event and the night.

THANK YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes