[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I cant seem to progress with Caroline. There are several uncovered scenes, if you look at them.
I had last scene at the yard in the morning, when she was stretchig. That's it.

Also, the night club location is not showing for me.

I think i progressed all Auntie and Yazmin path, there are no longer at home at certain hours.

Someone mentionned Auntie random black guy scene, didnt find int.
I haven't seen anyone address these for you yet.

Bother Caroline at every opportunity you can. Other than preparing for her jog outside she'll often be in her room in the morning, I think always at her store in the afternoon, one occasion of her being in the kitchen in the evening. Just keep bothering her and her route should progress, I don't think you can go wrong even with conversation choices. Oh and enter her room at night too, there are some moments there.

The nightclub location is on the same building as the sex shop BUT only when you're on the weekend event. Caroline has to have invited you out, you need $200, and the option becomes available when you go to bed on Friday night. Much like the Sara weekend event though this one is not repeatable since it seems to be introducing more story and characters that wouldn't make sense to repeat.

You will be told with an on screen message when you've reached the end of the content for a character in the update, you can't miss it. If you're unsure then check the MC's computer to see if you've unlocked the scenes. I've noticed that they're never home in the evening and their car is missing from the garage so I assume they go out for dinner a lot or something. Don't forget to check all rooms of their house at different times if you still have content to find, it's easy to forget that you can visit their kitchen and bathroom.

Liza with a black guy is featured on a couple of the hidden cards but is not a part of her route or the main game. It's likely that they're just bonus images and nothing more.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I did that and still get low score sometime.
Before I noticed the picture in the top corner I would simply choose one and roll back with the mouse wheel if the points were negative and choose a different option. That worked for me. While the deal is on though I'm not even sure it matters. Do you have to get a decent score to unlock the next shoot? So far in my experience it only impacted the MC's wages for the shoot, and with the deal in place you get no wages anyway.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Before I noticed the picture in the top corner I would simply choose one and roll back with the mouse wheel if the points were negative and choose a different option. That worked for me. While the deal is on though I'm not even sure it matters. Do you have to get a decent score to unlock the next shoot? So far in my experience it only impacted the MC's wages for the shoot, and with the deal in place you get no wages anyway.
Not sure if there are hidden Caroline points related to the score in the photoshoot. I just assume the score is related only to your wage. I'd prefer not following the corner picture as there are way sexier poses I like seeing on Caroline.

And no the score don't matter to unlock the next photoshoot. They kept on unlocking one after the other during my playthrough and my scores were dismal.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Not sure if there are hidden Caroline points related to the score in the photoshoot. I just assume the score is related only to your wage. I'd prefer not following the corner picture as there are way sexier poses I like seeing on Caroline.

And no the score don't matter to unlock the next photoshoot. They kept on unlocking one after the other during my playthrough and my scores were dismal.
Honestly, I didn't even notice there was a scoring system in place for the first few shoots. I'd just take pictures of her ass x'D

Reactions: Valoryn

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have bring the relation with Caroline at 4 and the game say me that it's the end of the content in this version with Caroline, but on next night there is a SMS of Caroline where say me to meet with her tomorrow in the nightclub, but the nightclub isn't available (it's been available only one time in the weekend event, not repeatable).
How i do to trigger this scene? Maybe in the next update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes