[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
And that's the only mom's scene in the 0.4b?
Yes. That's her only added scene after 0.3. 0.4 is focused on Caroline and your couple Aunt Liza and Yazmin. If it's sex you're after, then you get to fuck (vaginal) Yazmin in this update.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Redirected here:

Trying to get into the story, but don't know anything of ICSTOR's work. What's the appeal for someone new to this?

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
Try morning in her room. She's not there all days so just try until she's there.
Is there any scenes with caroline...cause I finsihed the photoshoots and later she said we'd go clubbing to find partners but till then she all mad at me. Did I choose some wrong dialogs??

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
so I think I am stuck, so far I've gotten to what I think is the end of Sara's story (bought the lube and used it for the scene after) had the scene with weekend event with Linda with the wine and such, finished out the twins storyline and I think I am done with the Aunts story too my question now is I have been doing Caroline's story up until I got a text from her saying about going out on a date tomorrow, but I haven't had any indicators after where she is because it seems like every one is gone from the house except for night time. Am I done for now? or can I still do things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes