[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
You don`t unlock it !!!! It`s a school gym !!! Just hover school yard
Well, there IS a GYM building locked in the game, and it's not the school gym ...
When you change the variable in the game to true then you have the new location on the map. But it's work in progress status

xxxooo657

May 19, 2018
Save files arent working, i tried many save files and put them in the save folders but the game doesnt fetch them

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Dear God in Heaven! :(:(:(
At the risk of being censured/banned. Can I just say that there really are some real bleedin' dipsticks on this forum asking the same repetitive, and inane questions because they can't be buggered to figure things out for themselves.

This is, I know, the forum for walk-throughs for the game. So why the hell don't people just use the search function on these forums, to search posts for their "problem", or don't they even want to do that simple task either"?
Do they really want to be hand held all the way through?
Also a lot of people on here can't be arsed to do that most simple of things. USE THEIR BRAIN, and read what is on the screens. Sometimes the characters are basically telling you what to do as it is!

I know there are people on here more that happy to help out. Me included, but it beggars belief the amount of repetitive questions about the same things that get posted, more or less right after the same question has just been answered! Yet they still persist in posting their same question.

There are answers in walkthroughs already available,ranging from what to do at a certain point in the game to "hidden" secret cards and in-game photos to how to "win" the mini-games needed to move you on in these games, and if they're not covered, they've been listed over the past few days, vis-a-vis the recent updates for the game!

Some days I really do despair for the future of mankind. If people can't even take time to think for themselves!

Rant over!
:(

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Dear God in Heaven! :(:(:(
At the risk of being censured/banned. Can I just say that there really are some real bleedin' dipsticks on this forum asking the same repetitive, and inane questions because they can't be buggered to figure things out for themselves.

This is, I know, the forum for walk-throughs for the game. So why the hell don't people just use the search function on these forums, to search posts for their "problem", or don't they even want to do that simple task either"?
Do they really want to be hand held all the way through?
Also a lot of people on here can't be arsed to do that most simple of things. USE THEIR BRAIN, and read what is on the screens. Sometimes the characters are basically telling you what to do as it is!

I know there are people on here more that happy to help out. Me included, but it beggars belief the amount of repetitive questions about the same things that get posted, more or less right after the same question has just been answered! Yet they still persist in posting their same question.

There are answers in walkthroughs already available,ranging from what to do at a certain point in the game to "hidden" secret cards and in-game photos to how to "win" the mini-games needed to move you on in these games, and if they're not covered, they've been listed over the past few days, vis-a-vis the recent updates for the game!

Some days I really do despair for the future of mankind. If people can't even take time to think for themselves!

Rant over!
:(
My words exactly !!!!!!! :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: ElmerFudd

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
how do you get linda to lvl 3?

before you guys go sperging out i did check the walkthrough on the front page but it just covers relationship level 1 and searching brings up 40 results none of which help

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
how do you get linda to lvl 3?

before you guys go sperging out i did check the walkthrough on the front page but it just covers relationship level 1 and searching brings up 40 results none of which help
Doing everyting, that ment to be done at version 1 or 2, I can`t remember !!!!!!

PS. Just cheked, at the end of ver. 2, she has 3/5 points (Moms weekend event) !!!!

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Surely my bed, but i can't figure how the climbing works. Bisedes, it's too fast. Trying to get trough and simply by luck i got 2-3 "steps" upper, then fall. Somebody could help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes