[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

tblong123

Aug 2, 2017
i only did caroline, Liza and Yazmin new content for 0.4, for caroline up to 0.4 and all the other characters, get the pdf on the first page, first post
nah i dont see anything about 0.4 content neither Liza & Yazmin path in that pdf file. perhaps i downloaded wrong file hmmmm:(:(

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
After you see Caroline stretching out and avoiding MC what should I do afterwards
PS
I have talked with her in the bedroom and she threatened to move out...
Now what
Ok i woke her up now, and she threw me out of her room, and ended up crying.. now what
Just keep going. I don't think you can mess it up, just talk to her at every chance you can get. If the game keeps telling you not to bother her or that you've already spoken to her then try finding her at a different time of day/in a different location.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
i mean where in the wall of liza's house
If it's an option for you then you really can't miss it. It has to be night not evening, and there will be a very obvious climbing icon to the right of their front door. It only becomes available after MC has interacted enough with the couple to get the idea of spying on them, so if it's not there yet make sure to keep visiting them.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question where do i find the last business secret to give to the two girls?
already found the first two, can´t remember where to get the last.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
nah i dont see anything about 0.4 content neither Liza & Yazmin path in that pdf file. perhaps i downloaded wrong file hmmmm:(:(
my Liza and Yazmin walkthrough for 0.4b

my Caroline walkthrough for 0.4b

for 10 new secret card locations in 0.4b

for all cards, here is the pdf

for story content up to 0.4b, here is the pdf

only new content in 0.4b is liza/aunt and yazmin, more of caroline story and 1 night bj from linda/mom when you go into her room and wake her up.

That's about it, and everything is there to get you to 100% from start to the end of 0.4b

Remigio

May 5, 2018
my Liza and Yazmin walkthrough for 0.4b

my Caroline walkthrough for 0.4b

for 10 new secret card locations in 0.4b

for all cards, here is the pdf

for story content up to 0.4b, here is the pdf

only new content in 0.4b is liza/aunt and yazmin, more of caroline story and 1 night bj from linda/mom when you go into her room and wake her up.

That's about it, and everything there to get to 100% from start to the end of 0.4b
You are a hero.

Reactions: Seriosha

miklos

Jul 3, 2017
I downloaded incest patch and placed it in the popper folder but still see mom as older woman and so forth. Is there a command or interface I need to use to activate the patch?

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
If i understood corectly only Caroline and Aunt+wife stories had any progress in the 0.4 , only other progress is nights at mom bedroom and nothing new with any other character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes