• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
And now it stopped giving me any option to talk, just the option to kiss then bye.
There is also a scene with her in the kitchen in the evening, maybe that's what you miss?
And as a general rule, if you are stuck with someone, it can mean that you have to progress with other characters.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There is also a scene with her in the kitchen in the evening, maybe that's what you miss?
And as a general rule, if you are stuck with someone, it can mean that you have to progress with other characters.
Ah yes the kitchen. But obviously if someone slavishly follows a pattern and avoiding all the other places, its hard to complete any game, even this one ;) My general rule is to visit all the places where a character has a chance to appear. So when i played this one and pursued Mom's route i visited all the places at home each day and her office. Suprise: I never got stuck with her quest :D

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Rest all done, just stuck with mom. Hahaha

xZenyx

Mar 25, 2018
Hey, can anyone Help me with Linda... i speak with her every Morning and i go to her Workplace every afternoon, but i stuck and nothing happens.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey, can anyone Help me with Linda... i speak with her every Morning and i go to her Workplace every afternoon, but i stuck and nothing happens.
Start peeping on parents at night, visit the kitchen in the evening while you keep up with the workplace- and morning bedroom visits.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Help! after talking with mom in morning , I can't do the cleaning jobs anymore and stuck in that
Keep playing instead of panicking. Thats normal. Nothing will happen between you and mom for a few days. Just keep checking on her at her workplace regardless, talk with her in the bedroom (if you can), keep peeping on her at night, check on the kitchen. Untill things start to progress again.

xZenyx

Mar 25, 2018
I think my Game bugs... the progress is still the same, i do everthing with Mon like 250 Times... and still nothing and i complete everthing with Sara and Caroline.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think my Game bugs... the progress is still the same, i do everthing with Mon like 250 Times... and still nothing and i complete everthing with Sara and Caroline.
Could you upload your save in PM I'm curious now.

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Keep playing instead of panicking. Thats normal. Nothing will happen between you and mom for a few days. Just keep checking on her at her workplace regardless, talk with her in the bedroom (if you can), keep peeping on her at night, check on the kitchen. Untill things start to progress again.
Have already done this what u told for so long that i lost count now. But still no progress, shit.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes i can ^^
Have already done this what u told for so long that i lost count now. But still no progress, shit.
Ookay, guys... i checked the save, and Joel, you'll probably be interested as well.

There is nothing wrong, nothing is stuck.. you are just sloppy :p From this save i could continue right on. What you missed is to visit the kitchen in the evening. Thats all. Mom was right there in the evening. Then check her the other day in the bedroom and catch her talking to Judy. Visit Judy then you can continue with mom at her workplace.

Reactions: Mukkie

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Ookay, guys... i checked the save, and Joel, you'll probably be interested as well.

There is nothing wrong, nothing is stuck.. you are just sloppy :p From this save i could continue right on. What you missed is to visit the kitchen in the evening. Thats all. Mom was right there in the evening. Then check her the other day in the bedroom and catch her talking to Judy. Visit Judy then you can continue with mom at her workplace.
Thanks for the info, but i am making it sure to visit kitchen even bathroom (bedroom also) all times of the day that includes morning, afternoon, evening and night. Still no progress.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for the info, but i am making it sure to visit kitchen even bathroom (bedroom also) all times of the day that includes morning, afternoon, evening and night. Still no progress.
Alright, can you please upload your save so i could check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes