4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Still Can't find that book :(
Look, the incest book you already found, its much earlier in her questline. You just uploaded a save that is waaay past over that part. So what exactly are you talking about??

Chrysler

Apr 27, 2018
Look, the incest book you already found, its much earlier in her questline. You just uploaded a save that is waaay past over that part. So what exactly are you talking about??
I don't see that book before man , why you can see her in kitchen in evening but I can't man so weird :(

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Keep playing, talk with Zuri in the office again. You'll get a fourth one. Fuck scene. That should unlock. You'll get an sms actually. Keep an eye on that.
I got the same problem and when talking with Zuri at office after giving her the 3 company names, the only option is "Cancel" and it's been 6 days now since I gave her the 3rd company name

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I got the same problem and when talking with Zuri at office after giving her the 3 company names, the only option is "Cancel" and it's been 6 days now since I gave her the 3rd company name
You suppose to visit her at her home now, in the evening.
I don't see that book before man , why you can see her in kitchen in evening but I can't man so weird :(
You did. You wouldn't been able to progress her questline at all the first place withouth that book, it was mandatory to get that book. So you DID get it. The book that you are looking for to put on the shelf in dad's office is in his car.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
@Joel Naidu , @Chrysler , @Prev0luti0n
Yes, gotting the reports that you guys can't see mom in the kitchen with the save i made with her in the kitchen waiting. So i'm pretty sure that there is something wrong with your games. You really should re-extract milfy city, redownload if needed be, delete the save folder in the appdata as well, let the newly unpacked game create one and put the uploaded save into it. There is definitely something wrong with your version. Because these saves all work for me, thus its something with your games if Linda doesn't appear in the kitchen.. i made the save facing her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
They are not home in the evening and has not been since I gave her the 3rd company name
Have you checked your mobile? Zuri suppose to send you an SMS. Maybe you missed it. OR if you haven't got it, wait some more. Although you suppose to get it after 3 days so i've been told..
I almost forgot. After you gave her the 3rd name you should talk with her again a day after.

Hi Power

Oct 26, 2017
How do i edit the money level. I gave my last $150 to sister. $1 doesn't get you any games to make more...

FuttBuck

May 10, 2018
At Mom rel 2 i tried to complete her to go advance to rel 3 and I go to her office during afternoons and after a few times of doing the job...I tried to go do it again but it doesnt allow me and suggest that I give her a massage at the evening...Im trying to see her in the kitchen like how some ppl say but shee isn't there...idk what to do

Edit:Im playing on android and the app version is 0.2b... Maybe its the app that has the problem...Im just gonna wait for further updates ty

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Have you checked your mobile? Zuri suppose to send you an SMS. Maybe you missed it. OR if you haven't got it, wait some more. Although you suppose to get it after 3 days so i've been told..
I almost forgot. After you gave her the 3rd name you should talk with her again a day after.
yeah 3days after is right, if you dont count the weekend in it too :p just got the msg thx :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
At Mom rel 2 i tried to complete her to go advance to rel 3 and I go to her office during afternoons and after a few times of doing the job...I tried to go do it again but it doesnt allow me and suggest that I give her a massage at the evening...Im trying to see her in the kitchen like how some ppl say but shee isn't there...idk what to do
You are the 4th guy with this issue in rapid succession so.. what version you are using? Because it seems like there is a problem with it. PC version works fine, i could find mom in kitchen no problem.

FuttBuck

May 10, 2018
You are the 4th guy with this issue in rapid succession so.. what version you are using? Because it seems like there is a problem with it. PC version works fine, i could find mom in kitchen no problem.
Im using 0.2b android ver and maybe the app itself is the problem...im just gonna wait for the android ver to get patched or updated ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes