[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, I can't trigger the Cecilia event I have installed the computer software, wrote the blackmail note put it in the file cabinet bought the sex toys. thanks in advance for any help.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey, I can't trigger the Cecilia event I have installed the computer software, wrote the blackmail note put it in the file cabinet bought the sex toys. thanks in advance for any help.
Her name is Celia and you have to wait one day before trying to call her in the EVENING. It only works in the evening.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Guys just downloaded the .2b. Just a question iam done with the mom. And the 2 sis. But ican't go the teacher house(keep saying working on progress). When i go to the school its keep saying that celias paging me. But when i click here( working on progress appear). When iam at the house moms on the beds on morning and only ask kiss and bye. Is this the end? When i read the walkthrough theres a name bob and yuris. When i go to moms offce shes saying there no job yet please help
0.2b has this bug when mom doesn't appear where and when she should and you get stuck with her questline.
Work-in-progress means that its not implemented yet. Yes, Celia doesn't have new content unfortunately.

Reactions: lynxace07

lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
Guys just downloaded the .2b. Just a question iam done with the mom. And the 2 sis. But ican't go the teacher house(keep saying working on progress). When i go to the school its keep saying that celias paging me. But when i click here( working on progress appear). When iam at the house moms on the beds on morning and only ask kiss and bye. Is this the end? When i read the walkthrough theres a name bob and yuris. When i go to moms offce shes saying there no job yet please help

lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
0.2b has this bug when mom doesn't appear where and when she should and you get stuck with her questline.
Work-in-progress means that its not implemented yet. Yes, Celia doesn't have new content unfortunately.

Oh.. okey. But how can i unlock bob and yuri?.. :(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh.. okey. But how can i unlock bob and yuri?.. :(
You have to get past that bug i'm afraid. See the problem, yes? Well, the good news is that android saves work on pc and vica versa so if you wanna then you can upload your save and i'm gonna pass the problematic scene for you so you can continue. Mom suppose to appear in the kitchen in the evening you see, but she doesn't, right? Check it, just to be sure. Save in the living room beforehand and if you'd like me to pass it for you, upload the save in a conversation.

lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
You have to get past that bug i'm afraid. See the problem, yes? Well, the good news is that android saves work on pc and vica versa so if you wanna then you can upload your save and i'm gonna pass the problematic scene for you so you can continue. Mom suppose to appear in the kitchen in the evening you see, but she doesn't, right? Check it, just to be sure. Save in the living room beforehand and if you'd like me to pass it for you, upload the save in a conversation.
Your right just check it now. Tried in evening and night but no moms on the kitchen. Iam playing on androind how can i post my save file bro? I meam where it is located

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Your right just check it now. Tried in evening and night but no moms on the kitchen. Iam playing on androind how can i post my save file bro? I meam where it is located
I don't know, do your share of work and figure out. It will be useful to know since Ren'Py games store saves at the same location.

lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
I don't know, do your share of work and figure out. It will be useful to know since Ren'Py games store saves at the same location.
Found the RenPy folder but its empty when i browse to the file manager. :(..
Now iam stress wanted to see bob and yuri and try the weekend with mom.:(

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Found the RenPy folder but its empty when i browse to the file manager. :(..
Now iam stress wanted to see bob and yuri and try the weekend with mom.:(
Playing on your PC/Mac is definitely out of the question? Those versions are not bugged and you'll likely enjoy the renders much more, you'd be doing yourself a favor.

lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
Playing on your PC/Mac is definitely out of the question? Those versions are not bugged and you'll likely enjoy the renders much more, you'd be doing yourself a favor.
Ok bro going to look for the installer for the pc now. Turning on my laptop..
Quite happy with this game story flow so iam now droppping D.F game in patreon and supporting the creator of this game..

bahn67

May 26, 2018
I got all relationships to level 2. Can I get any higher?
In the walkthrough it says I should go outside the house and talk to Caroline at night. Where outside exactly? I can only see her in the living room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes