[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I got all relationships to level 2. Can I get any higher?
In the walkthrough it says I should go outside the house and talk to Caroline at night. Where outside exactly? I can only see her in the living room.
I posted the links to all walkthroughs on the first page, maybe they'll help you out.

just dowlnoaded it, do i need to get the incest patch as well?
Do you wanna get kinky with your mom instead of your landlord?
Do you wanna get kinky with both your sisters instead of two female friends?

If you answered any question with yes, then aply the incest patch asap.

PSA 1: the compressed version is already patched
PSA 2: DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT play the game on shitty Android, that version has a game breaking bug.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Hang on, the only walkthrough I see is really just a list of tips and there is nothing about dads questline or anything

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hang on, the only walkthrough I see is really just a list of tips and there is nothing about dads questline or anything
The one walkthrough I linked to on the first page does mention the dad quest, you must've missed it.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah I found it, and then promptly broke my game. I gave Caroline $200 with only $203 on me so now I have no way to make money to continue her questline when she asks for another
$150. I need to wait a few updates anyway, all these characters and no penetration is a tease.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Yeah I found it, and then promptly broke my game. I gave Caroline $200 with only $203 on me so now I have no way to make money to continue her questline when she asks for another
$150. I need to wait a few updates anyway, all these characters and no penetration is a tease.
You can make money at Moms office and then play the minigame on the pc or you can cheat it but i assume you dont want to do that

bahn67

May 26, 2018
I already did the weekend event with Linda. It now says its locked. Can I get another weekend with Linda or does it end with the 1st one?

StrikerKai06

May 27, 2018
I already have the cunnilingus scene with the mom but still I can't access bob's office?? & plus I can't work in the office she always she is busy... is there another thing I need to do??

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
If it helps there is money laying around the house. some by the TV is the only one I remember.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How do you open console to give youself money?

I already did the weekend event with Linda. It now says its locked. Can I get another weekend with Linda or does it end with the 1st one?
That is a one-time event and not repeatable.

I already have the cunnilingus scene with the mom but still I can't access bob's office?? & plus I can't work in the office she always she is busy... is there another thing I need to do??
That happens when people opt for Android instead of the proper version of the game. Your version has a game breaking bug, play it on PC/Mac instead.

any one show me please Dad Office On Map

... before you ask: it will never unlock on the Android version.

Hey anyone know where is bob workplace and how to talk to zuri.. Im stuck at mom quest level 2
Let me guess, you're playing on Android? Play on PC/Mac instead.

So after maxing out all the relationships and finding all the secrets the game is basically over?
So far yes.

lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
The one walkthrough I linked to on the first page does mention the dad quest, you must've missed it.
bro good advice to download it on pc ..

is it the end, if i unlock the Moms week end only 1 time.
see yuri and suri only dad left on the house on the afternoon and evening only the two sister can be active. and teacher is the one left for you to screw ?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
bro good advice to download it on pc ..

is it the end, if i unlock the Moms week end only 1 time.
see yuri and suri only dad left on the house on the afternoon and evening only the two sister can be active. and teacher is the one left for you to screw ?
Content for mom and Caroline ends after reaching relationship level 3, you also get a notification telling you that.
Sara's content ends after the pool date, you can't reach level 3 with her yet but the date is repeatable.
The Celia storyline ends when she asks you for help finding the guy who blackmails her. The webcam scenes including the sex in the toilet are repeatable. Level 3 isn't available yet.
The Zuri & Suri quest ends after either the threesome or the attempted murder.

StrikerKai06

May 27, 2018

That happens when people opt for Android instead of the proper version of the game. Your version has a game breaking bug, play it on PC/Mac instead.
oh thanks for clarifying that

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes