[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Dating Son
Oh that.
If you're using your v0.1 saves you won't find it, it's a one-time event. If you're new to the game you can't miss it as it is in plain sight. You'll need to go in the morning and it'll be in the nightstand on the mom side of the bed.

Nickiephyo

May 30, 2018
Please Help Me!!
I already Finished ''Sara Weekend'' and I Already paid money To Caroline Twice. "Linda" did not outside in Her Bedroom . I Clicked Her Picture "Ask For Kiss . Bye" 2 sentence. It's that Bug? Her Reaction Is level 2 . How Can I Do? Not unlocked " Bob office"" Please Help Me

Reactions: Deep Dasgupta

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
guys i need help can someone pls upload a save file were zuri and bob workshop already unlocked i cant go further the game is bugged on android version and i dont own a pc to play with just android :(

Deep Dasgupta

Jun 2, 2018
how to get event weekend with linda? Im stuck. what should i do to complete linda's quest and unlock bob's office and zuri's house

Deep Dasgupta

Jun 2, 2018
Have you done the things in the post I've linked to you?
I have completed sara and caroline quest and also teacher quest the teacher invited him to her home at night but it shows in progress..and when i go to talk to linda in morning it shows two option ask for kiss or bye in office it shows there is no work for today. and in night when i peek in her room it shows she is sleeping..now tell what should i do..

Deep Dasgupta

Jun 2, 2018
Please Help Me!!
I already Finished ''Sara Weekend'' and I Already paid money To Caroline Twice. "Linda" did not outside in Her Bedroom . I Clicked Her Picture "Ask For Kiss . Bye" 2 sentence. It's that Bug? Her Reaction Is level 2 . How Can I Do? Not unlocked " Bob office"" Please Help Me
I have the same problem dude..

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I have completed sara and caroline quest and also teacher quest the teacher invited him to her home at night but it shows in progress..and when i go to talk to linda in morning it shows two option ask for kiss or bye in office it shows there is no work for today. and in night when i peek in her room it shows she is sleeping..now tell what should i do..
If you're playing on PC I can check your save. Just upload it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes