[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2018
Can someone help me? i think i am stuck or having technical difficulties. after sara gave me the pool pass i don't see her during the morning, after noon or night anywhere. same with caroline and her agreeing to get me off. and i can't seem to progress linda or the teacher's lines at all. i have been stuck here for a few days.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
After the weekend event of Linda and Sara have any thing that I can do? Except in rooms in the night, I don't see more Linda, Caroline and Sara in game, not in home, work or other place, in this version this is all?

206670x

Jul 30, 2017
I have a question, in the school. in the second corridor, there is a locked door. how do i open it?

206670x

Jul 30, 2017
After the weekend event of Linda and Sara have any thing that I can do? Except in rooms in the night, I don't see more Linda, Caroline and Sara in game, not in home, work or other place, in this version this is all?
unfortunately yes. Thats the version end.

Reactions: Nosket

paulcris

Jun 4, 2018
Ehy didnt linda asked me to see her inthe garrage im totalky stucked here.. when and where do i give her relaxing massage

paulcris

Jun 4, 2018
When will be
You have to work for her in office for couple of days untill she tell you she is busy then after some day go back again she will ask you to go on date you will be directly trasport to the garrage then click on car door. Always talk to her in morning after eavesdrop her talking to thearapist go talk to her in school peep on her at night & if availabe work for her in evening.
linda be going to the therapist iv done the cunnilingus part

206670x

Jul 30, 2017
There are 2 door locked in school 1st is teacher's break room key on the desk of celia classroom available only in afternoon opposite to your class & 2nd is toilet nect to your class opposite break room where you will bang your teacher after completing task it available after you tell her go date with mc. Rest doest matter for now Do you want more specific details about school path?
Nah, it is the door you mentioned as doesnt matter. I guess it is used for the future updates. Thanks

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I can't find bob's workplace. Can you how to get there. I'm so fucking struggling in here
Are you playing on Android? If you do you'll never get there, that version is bugged. If you're on PC upload your save, I'll check it for you.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Apparently not have more events/scenes available for me in this version.
This game is really good, anxious for the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes