[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
he cant you are using android he is pc the file name is different just download the one he link for you and manually changed the file name to 6-4-LT1.save for your convience.
but if you upload (6-4-LT1.save,6-5-LT1.save and 6-6-LT1.save) those save files i think it will help me..

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
I tried it but doesn't work
men i just tried it and it work!the problem is i dont want to play his save coz its much more fun to play on your own the problem is i cant unlock bob working place atleast someone do that to me so i can continue playing :)

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
you see this is his save he already make lvl3 status on linda and i dont want that i want to play and work to make linda on lvl3 on my own :)

Deep Dasgupta

Jun 2, 2018
men i just tried it and it work!the problem is i dont want to play his save coz its much more fun to play on your own the problem is i cant unlock bob working place atleast someone do that to me so i can continue playing :)
i have the same problem "the problem is i cant unlock bob working place"..I dont want to play with his saves just want to unlock bob's office

michael79

May 24, 2017
ok, here is my save.
i cant find mom in workplace or kitchen.
the wine i thing i have bought, or?
please check it out.
thanks

leviet

May 2, 2017
I don't understand why i don't see wine in shop. Someone can explein me how to get it? Without, i can't do event with mom.
And i don'understand how to get the second name of company too

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
oh, thank you. Another question, i don't understand how to have the 2nd name of company.
It's in the safe under dad's desk. Password is in the left drawer of one of the small furniture pieces in his office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes