Status
Not open for further replies.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Where is bob's workshophow to go for weekend with linda?
Why the neighbour house is locked
Why is celias house is locked?
Where the caroline and sara gone in the day?
Where is dad's office?
Stuck after celia ask me to find the blackmailer

Where is dad's office?
Stuck after celia ask me to find the blackmailer.
What the hell is happening?

How to finish the quest and which one ?

There is nothing to do and seems so boring

Everything is repeating which is irritating

Telll me what to do ?
I've merged you 6 posts in a few minutes into one. Please don't post several messages in a row like this, as it's spamming. This is a forum, not a chat room. :)

Thanks!

Now give the answers to these all?
I don't know any of the answers to your questions. Please be patient and maybe someone will be able to help you.

And I've now merged the 4 more posts you made to this same thread into to one. Please stop. If you have something to add, edit the first post with your already very long list of questions.

And now I added the last question to the first and they're all in one post and I put them all in a spoiler.

You're killing me here man.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
A shitload of answers...
Stuck after celia ask me to find the blackmailer.
What the hell is happening?
Houses are locked because their quests are "work in progress". Work in progress = Wait for next updates.
About Celia, you're not stuck, it's all you can do for now. Wait for next updates.
They disappear from the game during the day when you have completed their questlines. As above, wait for next updates.
Where is dad's office?
How to go for a weekend with linda
When and where are zuri suri in the game
Where are twins tell me
Are you playing on Android??
If "YES" then you can't do anything else, 'cause there's a BUG in that version. Play on PC or MAC.

If "NO" then continue Linda's questline, which unlock Bob's workplace. You'll find Zuri there, since she's Bob's secretary. And for the weekend of Linda, you need to buy the red wine at the shop, but I repeat, you can't do all these things if you're using the android version!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i couldnt find dad code in his office, i check the left drawer its empty. any idea?
It's only available during the second company name. If you're on the first or third name you'll have to get those differently.

evega

May 14, 2018
Yeah I found it, and then promptly broke my game. I gave Caroline $200 with only $203 on me so now I have no way to make money to continue her questline when she asks for another
$150. I need to wait a few updates anyway, all these characters and no penetration is a tease.
You may be able to continue with your game with this tool:

lionelkirito

May 26, 2018
View attachment 95603

Here you can find the FAQ and Walkthrough/s for the game.
Sources: -
Card Location/Walkthrough by @Rance H2O (and Icstor Official).

Tips:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stuck?

Secrets?
is this the end? when i talk with Celia for MC to catch the blackmailer and give to MC her address, after that i only get this message *work in progress* same goes for Macy, Delilah, Celia house, Judy house, Lilly and Nighbor, that it, i cant do anything more. I can make Celia order and other thing, i can have sex at night with sister

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
cant open weekend event with mom, and dont find, what else to to. nothing more change!
You're playing the Android version and are stuck forever unfortunately. It is not supported by ICSTOR and doesn't work properly, the only solution is to play the proper version.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
dont think so, milf city pc
Good decision.
You should be able to male some progress then, exhaust all dialogue options with mom in the morning, visit her in her room and in the kitchen, buy the red wine, work at her place until you go to the restaurant with her, finish the Zuri & Suri quest and so on.
I've linked to all available walkthroughs on the frst page.

Alternatively upload your savegame here, I'll check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes