[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

weasgap

Feb 16, 2018
#14 is in dad's office on top of the left bookshelf.
#16 is in the dark alley on the ventilation shaft pretty much in the middle of the screen.
Still can't find #14, wouldn't the top of the left bookshelf be blocked by the HUD?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Still can't find #14, wouldn't the top of the left bookshelf be blocked by the HUD?
Yes, in v0.2b it's under the UI, it has been corrected in v0.2d though.
Refer to the walkthrough I linked on the very first page of this thread if you need pictures of the locations.

Apr 21, 2018
So about Linda, how do one go about finding dad's calendar? Where even is it?

Edit: nvm, stumbled across it. Also there really needs to be a guide for the twins. I am currently stuck at the third company name.

evega

May 14, 2018
This is a newbie question here, but once V.3 of the game is complete, where can we downloaded? I dont even remember where did I downloaded it the V.2 of the game... thank you all!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So about Linda, how do one go about finding dad's calendar? Where even is it?

Edit: nvm, stumbled across it. Also there really needs to be a guide for the twins. I am currently stuck at the third company name.
Dude seriously ...
I've mentioned where you can find a walkthrough in the post just above yours. Zuri & Suri are abviously included.

This is a newbie question here, but once V.3 of the game is complete, where can we downloaded? I dont even remember where did I downloaded it the V.2 of the game... thank you all!
The main thread will have download options once the new version is released. You can find a link to it at the bottom of this thread under 'similar Threads'.

Reactions: evega

Dion.b

Jun 6, 2018
When you have been to moms workplace a couple of times you go to a resurant. After the resturant mom can be found in bed in the morning, talk to her and ask about dad.
I visited moms workplace 3 times cant work anymore it says i to massage her in the evening but idk were she is in the evening and never had anything about a restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes