[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I visited moms workplace 3 times cant work anymore it says i to massage her in the evening but idk were she is in the evening and never had anything about a restaurant
Stop playing on Android, that version has a game-breaking bug.

How do i unlock bills office?
By not playing on Android but on your PC instead.

How do you unlock weekend event with mom?
Exhaust all dialogue options with mom in the morning, visit her in her room and in the kitchen, buy the red wine, work at her place until you go to the restaurant with her, finish the Zuri & Suri quest and so on.
I've linked all available walkthroughs on the frst page if you need more help.

Unless you're playing on Android, then you're fucked.

Nani123456789

Jun 3, 2018
I'm stuck after Celia anal in school but i have the free version of the game. Can i do something else or i have to buy the game?

Akexcunt

Jun 7, 2018
Need help!!!! I cant work at linda's workplace anymore. I visit her at night and she is sleeping always. I want to unlock dad's office and mom weekend event. I have the red wine but i don't know how to use it. Please help.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Hey. Little help, please? Can't place stuff in Celia's locker (cloth, dildo, etc). Letter was sent, camera soft installed
Edit: Got it... Needed to talk through camera first...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I'm stuck after Celia anal in school but i have the free version of the game. Can i do something else or i have to buy the game?
Celia's content ends with the bathroom anal and bj scene. Nothing more you can do, provided you did everything with her over webcam of course.

Guys how am I supposed to trigger the judy phonecall?
In the evening in mom's room. Exhaust all other dialogue options with her before that (especially those which show up in green).

Need help!!!! I cant work at linda's workplace anymore. I visit her at night and she is sleeping always. I want to unlock dad's office and mom weekend event. I have the red wine but i don't know how to use it. Please help.
Care to read four posts above yours or are you too lazy?

13Man

Jun 7, 2018
Hey guys i'm stuck at mom . every morning is in hes bedroom every time when i visitto work said nothing to work and try another Day but i've tryed everyday...help plz

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
My 0.3v exe is not working, does anyone have the same problem?
if u mean: u execute the program and then nothing happened it's because the exe it's to hidden through subfolders:
try making a folder on the desktop and put in all the game files and folders,then try again.

btw: in any case wait a little bit

D

Deleted member 186309

What do i need to do after Sara sends the first sms?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Do I have to screw dad or the twins over to continue with the story or is it avoidable without too much damage? I don't wanna mess with the twins for obvious reasons and I feel kinda bad for him because he seems like a good guy :test2:

Black Desire

Apr 30, 2018
if u mean: u execute the program and then nothing happened it's because the exe it's to hidden through subfolders:
try making a folder on the desktop and put in all the game files and folders,then try again.

btw: in any case wait a little bit
Well, didn't work and the problem is not that nothing is happening, but the exe stops working. :(

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Secret cards for v0.3

21 : Garage : Back of the bike
22 : Garage : A brick in the wall (It's not the Pink Floyd's song, LOL)
23 : College hall : Under a chair
24 : Classroom 2 : Books under a chair (Left of Lily, the girl with red top)
25 : Classroom 2 : top left of the blackboard (Text "Secret card")

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Cant find caroline or mom in the afternoon. Still havent done weekend date with mom.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
What do to after the vibrator scene with sara ? and wich other character as been updated other than sara ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes