Are you ashamed of your kinks/fetishes?

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
I'm not sure if ashamed is the right word but I feel weird about it because pregnancy/impregnation are my big fetishes but I don't actually want kids in real life.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asia Argento

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
I have a big foot fetish and I was ashamed. It was a secret that no one knew for a long time, even my gfs. Then I understood that you only have one life, so why bother with being ashamed with something that trivial..

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Never, but I'm not telling anyone unless they are asking straight up.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Never, but I'm not telling anyone unless they are asking straight up.
Spill the beans, what are your fetishes?

Im personally a little bit ashamed of my futa/trans fetish but I like what I like. Also for my case is kinda of a turn off when the MC goes full on alpha male and starts choking or name calling the girls in adult games...I enjoy a little bit of femdom but I will always prefer pure wholesome consensual sex...

also more games need trans/futa girls fucking dudes...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Got to keep the cats happy otherwise you wake up one day with them sitting on your face. And that's not as much fun as it sounds...
So true. I saw and expectation vs reality meme about this but I cannot find it atm.

I have a big foot fetish and I was ashamed. It was a secret that no one knew for a long time, even my gfs. Then I understood that you only have one life, so why bother with being ashamed with something that trivial..
Agreed with life being too short. If you spend all your time hiding your kinks, your life will pass you by before you know it.

Reactions: Artemissu

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I'm not ashamed in the sense that I'd think anything I like was somehow 'bad' or 'immoral'. although I wouldn't share all of it IRL either because you know, people are how people are and life is much easier if you understand that.

neither do I judge other people for having their kinks (as long as they don't harm others against their will. con noncon is totally fine.) in fact I'm always interested in the psychology of the kinks I do not share, which like in the case of NTR's relationship with masochism often seems to be something completely different from the obvious.

so, yeah. let the freak flag fly. there are only two type of people, perverts and hypocrites.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jul 24, 2017
There is absolutly nothing wrong with any fetish in virtual games,as stated before things you do in games like killing ppl or rape some beautifull heroines as long as you dont do it in real life there shouldnt be any feels of guilt. I mean its just fantasy ,it wont hurt anyone for real apart from your brain maybe^.^ Just kidding......for example the worst fetish i ever came across would be NTR as i play games to be part of it,to imagine that im the hero who slays the bad guys so the heroines are mine,i know its not real but if i can get my fantasies come true even only for a short time ingame it will lift my mood. If you have dreams wich you cant let come true in RL then you have at least the possibility to "play" them in games

and to answer properly my kinks are

HATE: NTR and anything tied to that,Gay,Scat

If im in the right mood,happens rarely: MC beeing raped,MC beeing Dominated, MC Prostitution

LOVE: anything else

Last edited:

Jofur

May 22, 2018
I'm don't feel conflicted about my fetishes and I never feel guilty after fapping, I like what I like that that's that, no point in trying to avoid it. Like most, even the most "extreme" kinks I have(incest and non-con) I have no interest in it from a real-life perspective and it's all about the fantasy.

As for if someone IRL found out, it would be incredibly embarrassing. Nothing that would have any real impact on my life, but it would be hard to look someone in the eye for a few days. Thinking about it, one of my close friends went on a drunken night time rant in a McDonalds about lolis only being a fantasy, so if anything I'm probably not the most "degenerate" in my group of friends.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm don't feel conflicted about my fetishes and I never feel guilty after fapping, I like what I like that that's that, no point in trying to avoid it. Like most, even the most "extreme" kinks I have(incest and non-con) I have no interest in it from a real-life perspective and it's all about the fantasy.

As for if someone IRL found out, it would be incredibly embarrassing. Nothing that would have any real impact on my life, but it would be hard to look someone in the eye for a few days. Thinking about it, one of my close friends went on a drunken night time rant in a McDonalds about lolis only being a fantasy, so if anything I'm probably not the most "degenerate" in my group of friends.
Agreed with what you said but I would really hate to have been your friend going on that drunken l*li rant. Did the staff end up kicking him out for that?

Jofur

May 22, 2018
Agreed with what you said but I would really hate to have been your friend going on that drunken l*li rant. Did the staff end up kicking him out for that?
Nah. He wasn't being especially loud or anything, it was more funny if anything. He just wouldn't stop talking about it with me. I'm not even sure he remembers doing it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Do I feel any shame regarding the kinks I have. No.

But that isn't really going to answer the underlying question you have.

Given the way you detailed out what you liked and about NTR it isn't so much he NTR itself that is attractive to you but the aspect of what goes on to get the girl to act that way. You seem more drawn to the story and events that lead to NTR. The corruption and abuse and other aspects.

The fact you bring up you are ashamed and yet like this seems more like you are looking for an approval or someone to say it is normal.

There are a number of schools of thought when it comes to shame.
1. Some will tell you its your subconscious telling you when you shouldn't like or do something.
Well its funny people can feel shame when they did nothing wrong such as when they are victims of a crime.
2. Some will tell you it means nothing its social programming that leads to it.
Yet, people can feel shame when doing what is expected of them also.
3. Then the religious will tell you its the way you are told when you done something wrong.
Yet, people can feel shame when doing what is expected of them religiously.
4. Others will tell you it's just your mind trying to work things out.
Yet, you can feel shame even knowing there is one answer or solution to a situation or things are beyond your control.
You know like when people feel powerless to help someone.

Often shame people feel isn't even directly related to what it is they are feeling or associating the shame to.
As to why you are feeling shame, only you can figure that out.

A bit of advise. If you get to the point you are trying to reason or excuse doing something that's when you feel you are doing something wrong. It's a pretty good time to stop doing whatever it is. You are fighting an internal battle mentally at that point against yourself. That's a battle of attrition that neither side is likely to come out the winner.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nope, but I have fairly vanilla kinks/fetishes. I've tried a lot of things but they don't really appeal to me that much or hold my interest very long. I hesitated to even claim that redheads is a kink or fetish, though I am sure anal sex is considered one, but it isn't that unusual these days.

But then again I am represented on this site by a puppet who lives in a garbage can so maybe I just haven't found my embarrassing kink yet.

NoxAeternae

Jul 8, 2018
I'm not sure if ashamed is the right word but I feel weird about it because pregnancy/impregnation are my big fetishes but I don't actually want kids in real life.
I'm the same. I dislike children and would never want to have kids but that's one of my biggest fetishes. I think a lot of fetishes come from things you can't or won't do in real life.

As for the question of this topic, I'm not ashamed of any of my fetishes. They're not something I'd talk about with my family obviously but I'd freely share with friends if the topic comes up. I wholeheartedly accept that I'm a degenerate and even feel a bit of pride in that. But then again, most of my social circle is very sexually liberated so that may be why. I understand why someone would feel ashamed if they've been made to feel ashamed of sexual acts/topics either in their childhood or in their social life.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Oh, sure. As with probably most people in the world, I feel a sort of vaguely automatic shame about any sexual interests I have that in any way deviate from what I have also been taught to perceive as 'the norm,' whether that actually reflects even the mythical 'average person's' experience of what is or is not sexy.
I think part of the problem for me is that, even to the extent that I have known 'sexually liberated' people, that mostly has extended to them either being gay or supporting gay causes, or occasionally enjoying vanilla sexually explicit videos or light BDSM stuff (and feeling very satisfied about being sexually interesting as a result), but not actually any kink that society really bothers to shame people about to the extent that sex clubs related to those kinks do not really exist. I love incest-related fiction (I'd say 'for example,' but that's really my favorite fetish), but I have literally never dated a woman (and, yes, I have dated some women) who was anything other than very turned off by the idea of incest, let alone open to the idea of incest roleplay.
It's made me feel weirdly lonely, in a world in theory populated by humans fundamentally defined by their families, where every sexual experience I have seems like a constant reminder that if I'm honest with whatever partner I'm with, they'll at worst be disgusted and at best be sort of soothingly tolerant of my fetish briefly in discussion but implicitly demand that I never bring it up again and definitely never during sex. And to be clear, it's not like I never mention it at all out of fear of rejection. I've put out feelers in every comparatively long-term relationship I've been in, and the response has always been some variant of 'eww, never bring that up again.'
So. I'd say that I'm to a certain extent ashamed of my fetishes, to the degree that I am actively shamed for them even by the people I have cared most about. As a result, it's been a difficult thing to accept about myself that my kinks are a fundamental part of me that (as with gay conversion camps) I couldn't change even if I wanted to, and that anyone who does not accept that about me is wrong, whether they want to be involved in them or not, to censure me for them.