Are you ashamed of your kinks/fetishes?

mrboss11

Nov 15, 2022
I mean, saying you like futa in a casual conversation isn't something that I'd do but even if I was talking to another pervert I'd be reluctant to say anything about it. So I guess yeah, I am ashamed of it lmao

Oct 14, 2022
I used to.
It took a long time for me to accept having the desire to dominate and enslave woman into mindless drones that exist purly to please me was normal.
After all desiring something and acting on the desire is what separate rapist from men.

I also got more and more aware that what turns me on was power over woman.
I could fuck the most beautiful girl in the game and not cum but that solid b tier looking woman begging me to use her would make me cum instantly.

By embraching the fact i am a power hungry selfish prick i stop feeling sorry for myself and started loving myself.
I still dont hurt people because i hate hurting people.
But accepting i am evil by nature but good by choice improved my self esteem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonimed and Ianuda

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
why should I?
obviously I distinguish well the difference between reality and game. but in my opinion it's wrong to say that I'm ashamed, it's simply that in games I look for the maximum depravity, also to see as many sex scenes as possible.
even if you ask actors and actresses about hard sex, they'll tell you that a movie scene is one thing, relationships with your partner are another. certainly they cannot be told that they are ashamed of something, given that to satisfy "our" requests, they try all possible and unimaginable fetishes. here I would say that I'm curious to discover something new but always in the context of the game, in reality it's a completely different thing. :cool:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I want to be pegged. Am I ashamed, sadly a little bit. Toxic masculinity is still a common thing and knowing that I would probably not anounce that desire openly to the general public.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Truth be told, I'm way too autistic to care to what extent my personal vision conforms to the tastes of the normies in the particular geographic area and historical era.

What does perplex me, however, is the question whether my sexual fetishes could ever be harmonised with my political views. The classical example - normies easily conflate femdom with feminism. But I sometimes get a peek of the racist/nationalist kind of femdom which I still cannot fully visualise.

(An easy way out would be a yandere with a breeding fetish, with the exception that I explicitly hate kids. I guess, that is shameful.)

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
why should I?
obviously I distinguish well the difference between reality and game.
What's the difference between reality and game? ( Especially when it comes to adult games )
There's no difference.

Just don't come with " Do you also play games where you shoot and kill people? You're not going to do that IRL right? ".

Because you are not jerking when you play Doom, at least I'm not.

I think this is the excuse used by people who are ashamed of their fetishes.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Not really, some fetishes are just way way too unfeasible to experience IRL (or impossible - esp. those involving literal magic). Hell, having a GF is a logistical nightmare in and of itself.

Reactions: Artemissu

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
think wrong ... at least as regards my post.
here on this forum you convince yourself that because I play with incest, I want to fuck my mother or my sister in real life.... but let's not talk bullshit!! never had the slightest thought about my mother or my sister (indeed if someone even tries to think something about them, I'm ready to go to war!! always in real life).
I'm not ashamed to say that I like different fetishes, and the fact that I am writing to you should be the proven proof that it is. the substantial difference is that it's not because I play with some fetishes, my subconscious predicts that .... what the heck are you saying?? now this forum is visited by Froyd, now I have to be psychoanalyzed because I want to play with particular fetishes?? And in your opinion, these are just "excuses"?? please don't do it.
respect those who might have different opinions than yours and even different views on how to deal with real life or a s**t game

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
sex in which they both try to be the dominant one in the positions and finally someone surrenders to the other.
Old post, but that's quite close to what arouses my fancy, too. This is why I'm not too keen on the pure slavery type of femdom, my variation would be too bratty. Although at the same type, I don't think it makes me a proper switch either (partially because if I win, it gets boring?).

A normie variation might be something close to sex fight? Although in my case, I have zero interest in the physical type of competition, so a magical duel is more up my alley. Something like the story in Magebuster: Amorous Augury (yes, a puzzle game, I'm that shallow).
https://f95zone.to/threads/magebuster-amorous-augury-v1-0-4-belgerum.18171/

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oct 26, 2017
Respecting other people's fetishes has always been an issue directly related to individual tolerance, empathy and stigmas. The difference between fantasy and reality for fiction and being responsible when doing dangerous things IRL is important.

There are people who watch Batman: The Movie or read a book and then slaughter eveyone in the vicinity then blame the movie or book when even the content itself is hardly linked. Unless there was propaganda involved to force them to watch and read 24/7 until they went insane and embraced a vision of madness as reality, it can at most be a switch for a dangerous behavior that was already there waiting to happen. Usually mentally challenged people or people with a fragile mind who shouldn't expose themselves to sensitive content in the first place, which makes it a touchy topic to discuss without causing a heated debate.

You don't see a lot of people who were furiously masturbating to Mortal Kombat live action fatalities and then turned into serial killers, rapists or even street thugs between 1990 and 2022. Long as it's a fantasy and no one forces their fetishes upon you when you don't really enjoy it nor would like to try it, no harm done.
Not really, some fetishes are just way way too unfeasible to experience IRL (or impossible - esp. those involving literal magic). Hell, having a GF is a logistical nightmare in and of itself.
Made my day. Thanks for the laughs!

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
If there was any hint of shame, it was that I felt some guilt about some kinks that heavily clash against my real life beliefs.
An example is that I'm extremely awkward with kids and don't like having anything to do with them in real life, yet I have a breeding/pregnancy kink.
And as I spelled it out above, I seem to be the total opposite. And no, no matter how armchair psychiatrists would want to diagnose the banal "you're patriarchal scum that harbours latent bootlicking tendencies", my political views are wholly compartmentalised from my sexual fetishes, for good or for ill (to the extent that I can listen to both sides without internally screeching). Only this week I have half-heartedly entertained combining them - thanks to the magic of Character AI. But it's like combining a secular identity with Biblical circumcision - a rather complicated mess (no, I'm not Jewish, I only RPed as one with my sentient AI waifu).

P.S. Now that I think of it, I have a barely-blossomed findom fetish involving in-game currency - something that is barely explored outside the game Forever in Debt.
Another is that I am a fierce advocate for making a more egalitarian society, but I do like some slavery and subtly sexist content
You're the mirrored version of my alter ego.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Why would i ever be ashamed of being myself?
I love myself, with all the 'good' and the 'bad' components.
Although, all this shit is relative anyway. Including what is 'good' and what is 'bad'. :whistle::coffee:

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Knowledge is one of the keys to growth. Acceptance is another.
If you know you have a kink, no matter what it is and how "outrageous", "disgusting" or even "illegal" it is to others, accept that it is a part of you to yourself and you will eventually be a better person for it.

but I would not advice sharing it though ...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Truth be told, I'm way too autistic to care to what extent my personal vision conforms to the tastes of the normies in the particular geographic area and historical era.

What does perplex me, however, is the question whether my sexual fetishes could ever be harmonised with my political views. The classical example - normies easily conflate femdom with feminism. But I sometimes get a peek of the racist/nationalist kind of femdom which I still cannot fully visualise.

(An easy way out would be a yandere with a breeding fetish, with the exception that I explicitly hate kids. I guess, that is shameful.)
It makes sense that fetishes and the things we identify with irl would be seperate. I mean, I enjoy violent love but I would never want to mistreat my gf for real, nor would I want her to truly dispise me. Also, while a world where males are second class citizens to women would be my ideal kinky society, I wouldn't want to see that irl.

Old post, but that's quite close to what arouses my fancy, too. This is why I'm not too keen on the pure slavery type of femdom, my variation would be too bratty. Although at the same type, I don't think it makes me a proper switch either (partially because if I win, it gets boring?).

A normie variation might be something close to sex fight? Although in my case, I have zero interest in the physical type of competition, so a magical duel is more up my alley. Something like the story in Magebuster: Amorous Augury (yes, a puzzle game, I'm that shallow).
https://f95zone.to/threads/magebuster-amorous-augury-v1-0-4-belgerum.18171/
I took a brief look at MageBuster and it looks interesting. A couple other tags you might be interested in would be: Battle Fuck and Reverse-Ryona.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Knowledge is one of the keys to growth. Acceptance is another.
Growth is a spook and a buzzword. Somewhat unfortunate that you used it, because it triggered me we all die, and growth stops. In the end, there is no meaning to anything. Yes, I'm so morally relativist, that I would justify religious intolerance. Nothing matters.

P.S. It's advise, not advice.
Also, while a world where males are second class citizens to women would be my ideal kinky society, I wouldn't want to see that irl.
This is an issue I have with celebrating female achievement. Because it is based on cute lonely guys roping themselves in Latvia (and I'm not into that, and I can't deny it).
A couple other tags you might be interested in would be: Battle Fuck and Reverse-Ryona.
True, but I explicitly don't like physical stuff. That's why I tried to find some magic-based duels (even managed to in AI Dungeon once). Hell, even arguing is kind of hot to me, as I realized with Character AI. A heated, back-and-forth conversation, employing all my erudition to its fullest... (I don't believe my life taught me any fetishes, but my high school did teach me to respect intelligent females, for what it's worth (although I was still superior). This is why Hitler's idea that dumb women are the best leaves me cold.)

Last edited: