lordkaos666

Dec 26, 2019
Congratulations, excellent game, very entertaining, funny stories and great gameplay, go straight to my top 10 favorites list, I look forward to the next update.

A couple of suggestions: include some clues in the missions (such as day, place and time) and a warning when you reach the end of the update content for example.

Great work keep it up

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
This is fantastic work. The characters look great, the variety of plots is entertaining, and it looks like there's real potential to basically solve these problems or take advantage of them. At this rate I'll end up with a save where everything is copacetic in town and another where the alien clones have replaced just about everyone that isn't already a vampire. I'm ready to just sell out Julia. Watch out, Lucy.

I particularly like how slick the UI is. It fits nicely with the computer interface. The phone doesn't seem to be fully realized yet, but it's a slick look and it delivers plot and pictures so what more could I want?

Reactions: xapican

Battelfield

May 17, 2020
Hey i stuck by the quest Sharp Fangs. I dont no what i must do. I oberved Juli so long an nothing has change.
Thanks for the help

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Dont use cheats for computing and get to level 10 by programming each day they will now appear as u trigger the questline
If you are going to cheat which TBH is pointless in this game Intel and Strength fine but wastes the game IMO
Anyone liking it through the Dev a $1 everyone can afford a $1 even if your 18 if your not 18 then why you here :)

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
how to install incest patch ???
Unzip place in the game directory TBH never worked for me as I renamed my char and the code seems inflexible for this, so I did my naming manually to suit me
I not really interested in Cest though I do like renaming all chars in games to suit me as I am Japanese
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
You can unren it and do manual changes, but it takes some game knowledge, so patches are plug and play Good Luck

Last edited:
Reactions: M!do

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Here is my personal incest patch. It doesn't require a specific version of the game, but it's always okay and uses the simple ".replace" function in python which allows you to replace words in text files (such as dialogs). So Julia becomes Mom, Lucy -> Sis, Emma -> Aunt Emma etc. (Just unzip it in the "game" folder).

EDIT:
I made a small improvement to my patch (V2). There shouldn't be more dialogues (I hope), in which the other characters (other than the protagonist), speaking with Julia for example, refer to her as "Mom" (the same applies to Emma, Lucy, etc).
If you changed your name in the beginning it doesn't work with V2.
He doesn't ask you to change but writes: your name is and then there is written Rocky, you can just change it.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Is this a ntr centriv 50/50 content? Like we save mommy from ntr in non-ntr path and not save mommy that rise her to become a overnight slut with vampires with ntr/sharing path?

Or atleast with Mommy (Julia), this game is just a "voyeuristic ntr" scene where we can save mommy or not but thats it.. no more ntr for her either if we fail or pass after that "one scene?" We can mommy to ourselves by default after that scene?

Reactions: Gwentor
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes