Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
so i've tried to go for vampire just now, and noticed one thing, if you insist with the cop she will shot you in the head... and kill you, even after you become an vampire o_O but isabella shot herself and nothing happened O:
:ROFLMAO:Maybe you haven't developed vampire powers yet. Just like in this game, vampires are reflected in a mirror.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys
what happened to the incest patch?
the game stopped with the incest?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
and where can i trigger this quest?
In your room click on computer, start learning programming, after five lessons you will have to pay, continue , your money will increase gradually, after 5 lessons you will earn like 4000 per each programming session. I did this for the first 10 days of game together with increasing my Intelligence (go to school) after that I started the different quests
Have fun !
Your Room anytime, start computer, click programing courses icon do it a few days consecutive

Last edited:
Reactions: black murio

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi Sadowdark,
When you watched Monica's show, you have to tell the Agreement about Monica's weaknesses. Uma is in the gym, if I remember the characters correctly
yep your right, your memory is better than mine :D I forgot totally about that step thank´s

Reactions: Sadowdark

black murio

Nov 23, 2020
When you watched Monica's show, you have to tell the Agreement about Monica's weaknesses. Uma is in the gym, if I remember the characters correctly
I've watched a lot of show monica. but i don't see the agreement option about monica's weakness while talking to uma at the gym

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes