PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not NTR, it's cheating as you pointed it out.

Not NTR, it's hotwifing.
See the aforementioned remark, "I don't give a shit." Because I don't really care. I was merely offering a second opinion. I really do not care to learn another language just to describe what I do or do not like. I prefer games with interesting stories that are not full of cucks and cheating. Area69 has a fascinating and rather twisted story line... actually, multiple story lines. Some I like better than others. I've seen quite a few games with much better rendered characters that went in my recycle bin because the story sucked. I prefer interesting stories, even if there are elements of that story that I don't happen to like.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Jul 21, 2019
So I'm confused lol. I just start a new game and it throws me right into the game without a name, or any story or anything. Am I missing something?
This worked for me ^^

And lhucio Hopefully the dev will put up a fixed version soon, I have no idea why they messed with this.

Short term solution, grab the script.rpy attached to this message, put it in your game directory, start a new game.

For whatever reason, the file provided in 0.74's compiled script has
Code:
    jump playerBedroom

jump tutorial
So I just commented out the jump straight to the bedroom so it will actually go to the tutorial. I assume it proceeds normally from there, but if not holler and I'll look if the DEV hasn't put up a fix before then.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
when it says observer the behavior of julia what does it mean ? this is for the sharp fangs quest
Means that you should check on her if she behaves suspicious or has strange new behaviour (check up on her work etc etc) if u have enough money you can see her dance

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Means that you should check on her if she behaves suspicious or has strange new behaviour (check up on her work etc etc) if u have enough money you can see her dance
ive seen all that but can't progress the quest don't know what to do to trigger the quest to continue

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Area69 v0.77
with BrandyYT Cheat Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes