JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]
7zip is preferred but Winzip works too. My copy of 7zip can unpack just about any zip format. Thanks :)

And, if you can't zip it, just attach a copy of the file to a reply here and I'll zip it and share it. No worries and thanks in advance!:):):):):)

Adventure ever on dear friend, Phat;)(y)
7zip always opens rar files .... or not?

Reactions: PapaPhat

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
it's taking a while for the updates to come out, I'm willing to change the game's dialogues to suit the incest, but for that it is necessary that this game be completed soon

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
New update is out Area69 v0.76 but have no new story quest

"

Read before downloading!!!

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay, but at the last moment I added more features and changed more blocks of code, to optimize it and make it more comfortable to continue developing the next updates!

This update is ONLY for users who want to participate and help with bug detection, audio problems, translation problems, etc...

Changes to test:

- Absolutely ALL blocks of code have been updated and optimized, so a bug can appear anywhere where there wasn't one before.

- Memories/FAP system replaced, now ALL sex scenes will appear here, except those that are repeatable. (If any scene is missing, let me know and I'll include it in the next update)

- The audio system was completely changed, in case of any error or infinite audio loop, let me know and I'll fix it.

- A new system for repeatable scenes has been implemented, I will update this interface to all scenes over the course of the next updates. (Try the repeatable scenes of Lucy in the pool, or Julia in the kitchen or living room... for example)

- I reduced the size of the game by 2Gigs, without losing quality (Images to Video)... This means that ALL the animated scenes were converted to video. (Another place where bugs can appear.)

- I fixed several bugs that I found in the 3 complete gameplays of 5 hours each that I did to test the game...

- The English translation of the latest update about Lucy is corrected and optimized by a_ch_e!! Thanks!

- I corrected some wrong letters or signs in the English translation.

In the last gameplay test I did, I only found one bug that I fixed... I hope you don't find any, if not, let me know in the comments of this post and I'll reply as I fix them...

The idea is that the next update comes out without any bugs!

This version will only be released for PC/Linux because it is a BETA, there will not be a final version of this update.

PS: In the next few days I will show you the screenshots of the two new girls from the next update... It will come out yes or yes in February, at the end, but in February!

PS2
: Remind me to never edit old code again... It was crazy! But it will be worth it for the next updates.

Thank you all for your patience and support!!!

kuervo78 "

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Apparently the i-patch was removed from the OP. I have no idea why, but you can remake it yourself if you want. I've confirmed this code still works with v0.75, and I don't see any reason why it should stop working with later versions of the game. As I've said before, I'm actually neutral on incest personally; it isn't a fetish of mine. However, it seems fairly clear to me that this game actually intends those relationships and probably only avoids them because of Patreon TOS.

So, if you want to recreate the i-patch yourself, here is code that will do just that. It's by no means perfect, and it's not even my code; this is just what the previous i-patch had in it, so I claim no credit at all for this. Just open a text editor (jEdit*, Notepad++, or another free one), create a new file, and paste in the following code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Save the file wherever you have Area 69 installed, in the \game folder. The original name was _inc_patch.rpy although I highly doubt it needs this name. (I haven't looked at the general game code, but I can't imagine it's needed, especially with that opening init statement in the patch code.) It does need to have the .rpy extension on the end, of course.

*jEdit is actually designed specifically for programming, but it's free. It's more complicated to use than other free text editors, but it's not bad.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Apparently the i-patch was removed from the OP. I have no idea why, but you can remake it yourself if you want. I've confirmed this code still works with v0.75, and I don't see any reason why it should stop working with later versions of the game.
The patch was removed because it broke the game back then, because it changed part of the code that was there to find the renders in game folder.

As part to make the patch work, you had to unren the game and manually overwrite file names, too.

However, all the patch does is overwrite names and doesn't change any dialogues and you will end with weird lines.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The patch was removed because it broke the game back then, because it changed part of the code that was there to find the renders in game folder.

As part to make the patch work, you had to unren the game and manually overwrite file names, too.

However, all the patch does is overwrite names and doesn't change any dialogues and you will end with weird lines.
It depends on what you mean by "work", I suppose. I had v0.74 and played v0.75 earlier today with the patch from before (dated Aug. 31, 2021) without using UnRen at all. It worked as well as it can (Lucy was called "Sis", etc.). There have always been problems with something like this, because you don't actually have any variables in the game for character names or relationships. So the only option is to use find-and-replace, which is always problematic. And the patch broke absolutely nothing for me (again, on an copy that was not unarchived with UnRen).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It depends on what you mean by "work", I suppose. I had v0.74 and played v0.75 earlier today with the patch from before (dated Aug. 31, 2021) without using UnRen at all. It worked as well as it can (Lucy was called "Sis", etc.). There have always been problems with something like this, because you don't actually have any variables in the game for character names or relationships. So the only option is to use find-and-replace, which is always problematic. And the patch broke absolutely nothing for me (again, on an copy that was not unarchived with UnRen).

Same patch as this?

init 1040 python:
import re
def nameChange(text):
replace_dict = {
"Julia" : "Mom",
"sJulia" : "Mom",
"Lucy" : "Sis",
"sLucy" : "Sis",
"Emma" : "Aunt Emma",
"sEmma" : "Aunt Emma",
"Sara" : "Grandma Sara",
"sSara" : "Grandma Sara",
"Olivia" : "Cousin Olivia",
"sOlivia" : "Cousin Olivia",
"Walter" : "Uncle Walter",
"sWalter" : "Uncle Walter",
}

def translate(match):
word = match.group(0)
return replace_dict.get(word, word)
return re.sub(r"\b[A-Za-z_]\w*\b", translate, text)

config.say_menu_text_filter = nameChange

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Same patch as this?
No, that's definitely different. The ipatch I have (and for which I supplied the code earlier) does not have the import re line nor any of that direct dictionary replacement in what you provided. They even use RegEx, which might be a part of the problem if it's too aggressive at replacing things. Rather, what I had simply searches for text (e.g., if "sJulia" in txt) and changes that in dialogues. Looks like maybe someone thought that wasn't good enough and got overzealous with further changes . . . which might have caused problems in the game in general.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No, that's definitely different. The ipatch I have (and for which I supplied the code earlier) does not have the import re line nor any of that direct dictionary replacement in what you provided. They even use RegEx, which might be a part of the problem if it's too aggressive at replacing things. Rather, what I had simply searches for text (e.g., if "sJulia" in txt) and changes that in dialogues. Looks like maybe someone thought that wasn't good enough and got overzealous with further changes . . . which might have caused problems in the game in general.
I used this one here. But I also haven't played it in a few updates, so couldn't say one way or the other if it actually worked.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I used this one here. But I also haven't played it in a few updates, so couldn't say one way or the other if it actually worked.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that patch is overly aggressive in changing things. He even says himself there were problems like images not loading. I wouldn't use that patch which seems way too intrusive into the game files. I think in order for a fully successful ipatch you'd have to manually edit a lot of different script files and replace those in the game already. It's a lot more work, and ofc there's always still the risk that someone failing to understand something about the game causes it to break somewhere.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that patch is overly aggressive in changing things. He even says himself there were problems like images not loading. I wouldn't use that patch which seems way too intrusive into the game files. I think in order for a fully successful ipatch you'd have to manually edit a lot of different script files and replace those in the game already. It's a lot more work, and ofc there's always still the risk that someone failing to understand something about the game causes it to break somewhere.

I just tested it for fun (I had on external where I store stuff I'm not playing or might play again, that was a bad idea :LOL:) once it finally loaded, started a new game and it worked.

Mom!.jpg

Who knows, things might go badly later down the road. My saves are pretty far in I believe. Can't even remember if I played v0.75 content or not, as well if I had the patch applied in those saves or not.

Questy Quest.jpg

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I forgot even to try that again in v0.75. Based on the changelog, I don't think there's been an update. If that's true, I don't believe you can win the harder matches yet.
Yeah... I even tried using auto-clicker and won/lost the same matches. It's rigged.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why this game still has incest tag when the incest patch is not exist anymore?
Well, 2 things. Firstly, the patch does exist, but it's not linked on the OP anymore. There have been some problems with certain updates to the patch in the past (breaking the game), so I'd be careful with which of those you choose to use. I posted the code that previously existed for a patch that did (imperfectly) work without breaking the game, so you can try to use that, if you wish.

As far as the tag goes, I'm not sure why that would still be there if the patch is not. Incest is definitely implied, even if the patch is no longer linked (several members of the MC's family are at his home or other houses in the city, with all of whom he can have sex).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't think there's been an update. If that's true, I don't believe you can win the harder matches yet.
Be Certain, that will be implemented when the "Let's play" quest is updated, for the moment you can win only 3 or 4 matches with the game characters and only with 2 have H scenes, obviously not with the Male character in videogame !
(up to the reader if he wants to count the male oponent or not)

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes