leetoby

Sep 22, 2021
Hi, iv'e completed all tasks but Bloody Moon, the doors are always locked no matter what time I go to them on a full moon, can anyone please advise, I tried the guy in the alley, looked around for a screwdriver to break the lock but can't figure it out.

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Hi, iv'e completed all tasks but Bloody Moon, the doors are always locked no matter what time I go to them on a full moon, can anyone please advise, I tried the guy in the alley, looked around for a screwdriver to break the lock but can't figure it out.
The guy in the alley sells lockpicks, when there is noone in the room you can pick the lock. After doing that you can spy on them or enter the room when you want. This works for Julia's room, Lucy's room and the bathroom, you can only do 1 room at a time though and need to buy a lockpick from the alley guy 3 times. Hope this helps.

leetoby

Sep 22, 2021
The guy in the alley sells lockpicks, when there is noone in the room you can pick the lock. After doing that you can spy on them or enter the room when you want. This works for Julia's room, Lucy's room and the bathroom, you can only do 1 room at a time though and need to buy a lockpick from the alley guy 3 times. Hope this helps.
thanks I will give it a go

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Lock must be picked/rigged in advance.
Go to shady drug dealer in alley (if you see Judy the hooker, wait an hour, they alternate... needs to be night/not raining)
Buy lockpick (thanks M. Giganteus for the reminder about repeat pick purchase required! May only purchase 1 pick per dealer visit, need 1 pick per lock)
Go to Bathroom, Lucy's room and Julia's room when no one is in the room
Pick/Break the lock so it no longer functions (there's an option for that action when you click the door)

THEN and only then, you can peek in on showers, fuck Julia in the shower, catch Lucy with the dildo you bought her, interrupt her, eat her pussy and if high enough score you may also fuck Lucy after oral, can also peek on Julia in shower and have a BJ or if score high enough, enter the shower and fuck Julia... You can also enter Julia's bedroom to spy and have sex... AND... You can enter Lucy's room for a number of added scenes including, the beast fucking you give her under the full moon! (They act like beasts but no actual beasts were used in the production of the scene. haha:LOL:) If you have already had the visit from Evelyn Sylvia in your bedroom (I think that's her name, the mama werewolf, hate that bitch) AND it is a full moon, enter Lucy's room at midnight and enjoy!

Hope this helps you friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Julia in shower and have a BJ
How do you got that ? I never managed, I have only either to jerk off while she wiggles or to fuck her under the shower.
Edit:
Evelyn is the Werewolf puppy who dances, Sylvia is the Ueberbitch (still, I hope we can take the whole female pack and Cuck the alpha asshole pack leader) :devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How do you got that ? I never managed, I have only either to jerk off while she wiggles or to fuck her under the shower.
Edit:
Evelyn is the Werewolf puppy who dances, Sylvia is the Ueberbitch (still, I hope we can take the whole female pack and Cuck the alpha asshole pack leader) :devilish:
Oooops!:oops: Okay, okay... Phat has a bad memory... Should read "Julia in shower and get a handjob"

Busted me having a brain fart, my friend! Happy now? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: Jobs are jobs IMHO. None are preferred. One is easily confused for another. Phat prefers to fuck!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Post PS: Evelyn I'm already fucking after she dances at the club. (for a fee) I wouldn't want to fuck Sylvia. She would likely eat me... literally eat me... as in ripping the meat from bone, chewing and swallowing! I wouldn't fuck Sylvia with YOUR dick! Oh, and thanks... fixing my post now...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Busted me having a brain fart, my friend! Happy now? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No I'm not I would have prefered having that BJ under the shower with Julia, as well I'm super anxious to get Lucy to Join in when I am in my Room and forgot to close the door :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PapaPhat

Atsuya26

Mar 12, 2020
Stuck on Valentina's quest where we have to make a decision the game doesn't go forward when it prompts to save before making a decision. Think it's a bug not sure .Does anyone have the same issue and if anyone knows how to fix it?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Love this game :love: Play it from the start. After a while, i got sloppy. I did the story events, not all the achievements.
Today, I mean yesterday :ROFLMAO: , I started the update, finished it, great update. (y)
Then i checked achievements WTF!!!!!!!!! I HAD 168 OF 221 BUHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I missed like half of the game :p
Now, after learning the game again, i have 220 of 221 :love:
Great jobb Dev (y)(y) No errors, nothing (y)(y)(y)

The only one left was Prisoner Ella. But what i know shes my ally so i cant finish this event. Am I right?

Reactions: xapican

Justaname87

Feb 15, 2018
Anyone Figure out how to fix white phone screen on Android? No I'm not using any mods or ipatch. Just the base game and the phone is just white and can not be interacted with. Using Joiplay.

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
Xap... you are just too nice. Not sure how you can have the patience you do with the "dumb as a bag of hammers" crowd. I took one look at that rant and the facepalm that person put on my post that clearly says, "please facepalm this message to confirm yourself as being dumb as a bag of hammers" and they got a one way ticket to my ignored list. Too much negativity coming from that direction and I am sick and tired of explaining the site rules to idiots that just don't get it. We have ALL explained this subject that there is NO ntr in this title but that message never seems to get through so I say, joke 'em if they can't take a f***!" Not wasting my time on these idiots. Ignorance can be cured with information and patience. But, there is no cure for stupid!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
That's funny, you call others idiots and dumb because they hate/dislike or misunderstand something but what exactly would you call yourself i wonder? i mean i have seen you whining in multiple threads and annoying people who hate/dislike ntr and for what? to make them understand what they can't or to make them stop spamming? you are aware that it it can be easily stopped with a simple tag on op right but there is not one there is it? also it can be easily avoided by posting a warning on op and again it is not there is it?

Just to be clear i am not trying to insult the game or the dev in any way, i have read the changelog and i know what they are going through to stop this kind of arguments and that's exactly why i am giving this game another chance, i only have problem with people who think they have right to say whatever the fuck they want to and that the others are depending on their answers. i mean if you have a problem with such people/comments then simply ignore them and move on with your life instead of whining and spamming the thread.

btw welcome to my ignore list, i call it nothing fancy its just ignore list.

To mod/site admin, please add the tag or a warning on main thread so this bs can stop, its getting annoying, most likely for everyone.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes