Mar 1, 2023
Hey can someone help me out, I'm doing the sacred sex quest and I have the cameras and have read the book and Emma gave me a key to the house but I can't enter the house to install them, is there something special I need to do or is it bugged??

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Hey can someone help me out, I'm doing the sacred sex quest and I have the cameras and have read the book and Emma gave me a key to the house but I can't enter the house to install them, is there something special I need to do or is it bugged??
Go to the house at 1600 and you should see a row of rooms at the bottom of the screen. I missed them myself because I kept looking for the icon above the time skip circle.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
New update is out
So someone can add to the changelog in the OP

- List of Chapters
- Story 'Sacred Sex' - The Pure Being
- Story 'Sacred Sex' - Family Meeting
- Story 'Sacred Sex' - Heavenly Decision
- List of Nightmares
- Nightmare - Freddy's Dream
- Nightmare - Marion's Dream
- Nightmare - Carol Anns's Dream
- Nightmare - Valak's Dream
- Nightmare - Cole's Dream
- Nightmare - Reagan's Dream
- Repeatable - MC Masturbation
- Repeatable - MC Masturbation (Human - Vampire - Werewolf) + Julia
- Repeatable - MC Masturbation (Human - Vampire - Werewolf) + Lucy
- Repeatable - MC Masturbation (Human - Vampire - Werewolf) + Julia + Lucy
- Repeatable - MC Masturbation (Human - Vampire - Werewolf) + Emma
- Repeatable - Holy Cleansing (Catalina)
- Thanks to a_ch_e for the constant improvements in the translations!
- 2 New Scenes in the memory system
- 14 New Achievements
- Various bug fixes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It hasn't been leaked, right now so for what update the OP with a Changelog from a version what does not exist on this Site.
SPARDA2408 thank you for keeping us up to date!

Reactions: SPARDA2408

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I'm not sure if I have ever seen a VN with this many tags attached to it. I'll admit that 7/8 of the tags intrigue me and I've been watching this from the shadows so with it being at .9 it may finally be time to pounce! What may be in store for me as I haven't scoured this thread? Fun? Misery? Fuck it! It's just another VN...right?

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm not sure if I have ever seen a VN with this many tags attached to it. I'll admit that 7/8 of the tags intrigue me and I've been watching this from the shadows so with it being at .9 it may finally be time to pounce! What may be in store for me as I haven't scoured this thread? Fun? Misery? Fuck it! It's just another VN...right?
It is version 0.79 It's an error in the Latest Update, it is missnumberd.
If you ask me what to expect, an unique and charismatic game, to enjoy to the fullest !

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Area69 [v0.79] [k78Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
The Flash! Our HERO!!!!!!! Thank you!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes