ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
When MC jerks off at the PC and Julia enters, the game goes into an endless loop.

Screw that. There is a tiny, hardly visible, light gray triangle at the top of the screen which opens a menu.

How stupid is that? Uncluttering GUI is nice, but hiding essential features behind Easter Eggs is just bloody stoopid!

Last edited:

barong666

Aug 19, 2019
Area69 [v0.78] [k78Games] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.78 · · Pixeldrain · (886.1 MiB :: 3.2 GiB)
Mac v0.78 · · Pixeldrain · (851.7 MiB :: — )
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
Pixeldrain file removed?

Reactions: cdas432

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Anyone got "Thanks Manual" achievement?
it is a scene which you trigger by double-tipping Olivia with max amount ($500) in the nightclub then another $2000 for sexual favor while watching her pole-dancing. This scene has already appeared in earlier version (in 0.73 I guess). I think it is also reworked along with the quest "Sacred Sex", and you need to re-trigger it. One more thing to know about triggering this scene, you need to first progress "Sacred Sex" to a point where the line "Is Ava with you?" shows up in the dialog options in the conversation between MC & Olivia in the bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: VitALL and Educifer

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
it is a scene which you trigger by double-tipping Olivia with max amount ($500) in the nightclub then another $2000 for sexual favor while watching her pole-dancing. This scene has already appeared in earlier version (in 0.73 I guess). I think it is also reworked along with the quest "Sacred Sex", and you need to re-trigger it. One more thing to know about triggering this scene, you need to first progress "Sacred Sex" to a point where the line "Is Ava with you?" shows up in the dialog options in the conversation between MC & Olivia in the bar.
Yes , the threesome with Samuel was replaced by the most generic blowjob scene ... again to make some feel more manly ...
P.s Thread admin , check what trolling means , this is critique , 2 different things !

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
I'm at the part in the "Sacred Sex" quest where i have collected the 3 video recordings and have to meet with the priest. MC then mentioned i could meet the priest for the exorcism or i can go to their house to have some fun. Did i miss something as i can't go to their house? Only time i could enter their home is to set up the surveillance cameras.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I'm at the part in the "Sacred Sex" quest where i have collected the 3 video recordings and have to meet with the priest. MC then mentioned i could meet the priest for the exorcism or i can go to their house to have some fun. Did i miss something as i can't go to their house? Only time i could enter their home is to set up the surveillance cameras.
between 16:00-20:00

Reactions: ImariKurumi

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not for me it's not. *shrug* Have added your link, too. Thanks a bunch!
Really, I get that 404 with different IP's/Countries, that's very odd. Maybe it is removed for certain countries IP's?

Mac showed up for everyone I tried (which was a few) and PC was 404 on all. Seems like if it was blocked neither PC or Mac or any PD links for that matter would show up.

Reactions: Grunt117
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes