Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Area69 [v0.79] [k78Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Requested by Shadow_Walker_1

Its a folder jungle I hope I missed nothing, probably won't do it again if you get an error sorry.

Universal: v0.78 -> v0.79 [134 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev be working on all stories in tandem, so every new update something gets changed in GUI
or in any of the stories that run along throughout the game. This time dev changed the replay function when MC is in his room, that affects all action scenes in the game.
shit, explain why with each next update the game lags more and more, it's impossible
Is this a manageable sandbox, or a fucking sandbox where you're lost and frustrated to the point of breaking your keyboard into little tiny pieces and having to buy a new one every week?

Forget answering! I just saw a fucking faggot futa image for queers! I'm outta here like yesterday's news! FUCK THIS SHIT!!!
This game has a story board function where you get hints on all stories and the next action you gotta do.
At home, work up your relationship with your girls. Keep studying coding and earn money
from home working on your PC.
Then start visiting locations on the map to meet new characters and spend all that money.

Game oN!

Reactions: xapican

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
This game What I can say is very good in storyline, BUT the models are horrible. I mean some models are quite good BUT others are not at all, and whats the frustration for OLD people they just look like if someone starts masturbating, and if the OLD age models come then our dick is like let's just forget it I am dead now, Maybe the developer wants us to play game not starts masturbating so he introduced SCARY FACES of old women.

Mar 10, 2023
Area69 [v0.79] [k78Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Requested by Shadow_Walker_1

Its a folder jungle I hope I missed nothing, probably won't do it again if you get an error sorry.

Universal: v0.78 -> v0.79 [134 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Thank you.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is this a manageable sandbox, or a fucking sandbox where you're lost and frustrated to the point of breaking your keyboard into little tiny pieces and having to buy a new one every week?

Forget answering! I just saw a fucking faggot futa image for queers! I'm outta here like yesterday's news! FUCK THIS SHIT!!!
Please close the door, when you leave, it's chilly outside !

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not true there is also futa content with lilith, according to the dev the game has 3 futas one being lilith and the other 2 being Charakters weve already met
You win... just played the recent update. Lilith on the kill all the spirits path... still clueless who and where the fuck the other two are supposed to be. MC has seen all these women naked, not one cock except Lilith's... Before Lilith just that one, lone futa image sent by MC's pervy friend next door, Daniel... there's something seriously wrong with that kid...

Okay... you answer all of the futa questions now, my friend. I've been doing it for well over a year now and you seem to know more than me so enjoy! We get quite a few that ask about futa here...

Adventure ever on, Phat

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Why the f*** are you posting this here? How is it at all relevant? Dev has a single game
shit, explain why with each next update the game lags more and more, it's impossible

every update the same bullshit from this uploader.... get us a fucking gofile DL link god damnit !!!!
and fu ogff with this shitty 1 kb hosters we have 1 GB lines .. not a fucking modem with 96k bouds like 1990 ....we have 2023 !!!
mega is limited.. mixdropp is BS like hell
gofile is the only hostger u guys should use for games bigger than 4gb !
What is going on in this forum ??

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
Are you using a mod or some kind of patch to change something in the game?
not for this version. i think a few past version i did use the cheat mod, but after getting the money i stopped using it. The last version worked and can load no problem. Dang it, i just checked, i did use the an older mod for the last version. I'm fucked arent i.

Jan 13, 2023
where is the option to masturbate in our bedroom? I thought it would be on the computer or maybe the bed, but I can't find that option

edit: you have to have some sort of arousal first before getting the option

Last edited:

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
not for this version. i think a few past version i did use the cheat mod, but after getting the money i stopped using it. The last version worked and can load no problem. Dang it, i just checked, i did use the an older mod for the last version. I'm fucked arent i.
Seeing the mod I'm not quite sure it would affect your saves, actually. But indeed is suspicious that you're having problems. However other player said that he had the same problem without using mods. So I'm a bit lost here. :unsure: I'm sorry.

Nanonax

Jun 10, 2021
I got an error loading my save game, my last save game was from 0.78

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/kGame/updateVars.rpy", line 285, in <module>
NameError: name 'playerName' is not defined"

and from the loading page all my MC's name has been change to default name. Is this a bug or i'm fucked and has to start a new game? I've attached the full traceback for reference.
don't use mods, if you use any game mod it will be damaged, because I don't have any problems with my save.

Nanonax

Jun 10, 2021
where is the option to masturbate in our bedroom? I thought it would be on the computer or maybe the bed, but I can't find that option
just jerk off on you bedroom, julia (if hee alone in home), lucy (any time if lucy at home), emma( wait he come at home in 08:00-10:00AM)

Poofood

Nov 4, 2018
i also had bug with 'playerName'.
Code:
  File "game/kGame/updateVars.rpy", line 285, in <module>
NameError: name 'playerName' is not defined
to fix it temporarily just set default value. put this in game/fix.rpy:

Code:
default playerName = "MC"
Where do I set default value? I can't find the folder.

Reactions: madmit

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Made an incest patch. I didn't really delve into the game, but just looked at it superficially.
version: Probably Universal
feature: Changes the characters' introduction. mc refer to Julia as Mom, Sara - Grandma, Emma - Aunt Emma
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.

I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
not working for me

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes