SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Area69 v0.77 - In the coming days!

"I am beginning the testing stage that I will do and then the correction of the texts (English translation)...

It will be ready to download between next Tuesday or Wednesday, if I manage to finish it before maybe it can be on Monday, but I don't want to be sure..."

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
the xvideos quest line keeps repeating itself? i make them a website, do the recordings and then they tell me to make a website again

also whens a full moon to go to lucy's room? i swear ive checked every night and i cant advance this quest

Last edited:

hawsecav19d

Jul 16, 2017
the xvideos quest line keeps repeating itself? i make them a website, do the recordings and then they tell me to make a website again

also whens a full moon to go to lucy's room? i swear ive checked every night and i cant advance this quest
Top left corner shows phases of the moon. Also with sound on when you hear the wolf howl means its werewolf time.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Area69 v0.77 - In the coming days!

"I am beginning the testing stage that I will do and then the correction of the texts (English translation)...

It will be ready to download between next Tuesday or Wednesday, if I manage to finish it before maybe it can be on Monday, but I don't want to be sure..."

To Me, this new event looks like a Bloody Mary story ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

There is even a fix for the quest in the tread, I ve grown tired to post the link again and again, pleas use the search function, you can search by my "nickname" in post in this tread (last I remeber it is a few pages back with the link to the original post of the fix with instructions)
Edit: here on page 251 https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-75-k78games.60707/post-9586837

Last edited:

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Man, we've got drastically different definitions of "Good story, Good Graphics". The story is...passable imo, minus all the NTR that (last I remember) wasn't all avoidable, but the graphics suck ass.
Can you break this out a bit. What do you compare this VN to? Which VNs get a perfect score?
I don't like the NTR either. Are you talking about the wolfman?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
the NTR that (last I remember) wasn't all avoidable
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-75-k78games.60707/post-9427043
about the Ghost, you can send the Male ghost away , about the Alpha Werewolf, no he only bites Lucy, she has to consume sex with the Alpha to be part of his pack (and Sylvia explains this to MC)
the tread of an LI taken away that is allways present on the game but you can save the LI from that
and how you said all goes by the definitons

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-75-k78games.60707/post-9427043
about the Ghost, you can send the Male ghost away , about the Alpha Werewolf, no he only bites Lucy, she has to consume sex with the Alpha to be part of his pack (and Sylvia explains this to MC)
the tread of an LI taken away that is allways present on the game but you can save the LI from that
and how you said all goes by the definitons
Unless you can now send the ghost away before he fucks the entire household (which you didn't used to be able to), it's still NTR mate. And the ghost was the main thing I was referring to.

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes