Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm never interested in classic animated series but this piqued my interest. I think next time they could add a new member or borrow Cassius. With everything we've seen, it wouldn't be strange, right? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Scooby-Doo!! where are you!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3408478

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure: :ROFLMAO: We already have a pack of werewolves, isn't that enough? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek::eek:Some werewolf could have been pretending to be Scooby-Doo(y)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
:unsure: :ROFLMAO: We already have a pack of werewolves, isn't that enough? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek::eek:Some werewolf could have been pretending to be Scooby-Doo(y)
Lol, Right? Scooby Dooby Do Where are you? He is Fucking Lucy and Julia lol. The Theme should be changed to Scooby Dooby Do He is Fucking youuu Sung by Lucy and Julia to each other :KEK::LOL::devilish:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Here we go again Lucy and Julia are again busy with Getups, Lol but our MC (Scooby) is ready to Interfere and them lol, So What they are trying this time:unsure:, looks like they are doing a Cosplay of D.Va and Naughty Scooby Appeared and said " Hold the Cosplay and Play with my Sword" :LOL::LOL: :KEK:

But sadly they are ready for Punishment and use SmoochSmooch Attack and Poor Scooby boy has to Jerk and leave :cry::LOL::LOL:

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
Dev has just posted about the delay it will release by the end of the month any one can post it here ?
How do you mean?
Post the message he left to the patreon? When the information is literally that it will be released at the end of the month?
As for the game it usually reaches F95 a couple of day after the release.

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
The fantasy fighting mini game would actually a good standalone game.

Having said that, anyone got the 0.80 version for Mac?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Nevermind, I was just suffering from blue ball syndrome.
Speaking of Which, Tsunade being Blue Balled Lol :KEK: :KEK:, Tsunade in the game might be Anna, Right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 99 Votes