stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I see nothing new about the update. Changelog show quite a bit. I see some random scenes

Last edited:

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
You want to get Elen, that vampire? When you raid the vampire lair with Elizabet and Amelia, you will meet the old vampire queen Elen, who gives you a choice. 1. This will turn you into a vampire. 2. She will join you, but you don't want to be a vampire, 3. You can capture or kill her, imprison her in a bunker like an old woman, you can fuck her, but remember, don't let her drink your sperm, or she will regain her youthful strength and kill you, and the game will end,
she was running away with Elisabeth when i pick capture her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

aager

May 3, 2022
Quest log tell me I havw to train a little more I dont want to be embarassed with Uma again what do I do strenght a 10 have sparred with uma multipal times is there a set time /day to train ?

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Quest log tell me I havw to train a little more I dont want to be embarassed with Uma again what do I do strenght a 10 have sparred with uma multipal times is there a set time /day to train ?
As long as you completed the rest of the requirements (read the book, check Martina on the computer and watched her show at the club) even if the quest doesn't mark it as completed you just need to head to Uma again.
If that doesn't help, provide a screenshot of the quest status or provide a save and I'll look at it.

Apr 13, 2024
Look at the last sentence of the post immediately above yours.
Was trying to find where you directed that guy to but I cannot find his original post and the sentence above him. Could you tell us how to get sleeping with Sara 2 please. Looked at the achievement guide on here but only have the option to sleep with less than 40% energy between 1900-2100, not 2100-2300 like the guide says.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Was trying to find where you directed that guy to but I cannot find his original post and the sentence above him. Could you tell us how to get sleeping with Sara 2 please. Looked at the achievement guide on here but only have the option to sleep with less than 40% energy between 1900-2100, not 2100-2300 like the guide says.
Yeah, he deleted the post, but I was basically pointing him to the achievements list.

I just checked, if you're in her room between 21h and 23h and your energy is below 40%, a button shows up that says "Sleep with Sara".
Sara.png

Reactions: SpankyMcSpanky

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
she was running away with Elisabeth when i pick capture her.
The options in that scene are the following:
  • Kill:
    • Isabella isn't your partner: she escapes
    • Isabella is your partner:
      • You gave BJ power to Amelia: she escapes
      • Otherwise she dies
  • Turn into a vampire and ally:
      • You gave BJ power to Isabella: you die
      • Otherwise you're a vampire and she's an ally
  • Don't turn into a vampire and ally:
    • Isabella is your partner: you stay human and she's an ally
  • Make her a prisoner:
      • You gave BJ power to Amelia: she escapes
      • Otherwise she's a prisoner

That's basically it. Relationship points count for barely anything in the game. At least for now.

Apr 13, 2024
Are some of the achievements broken, because I have done the bar scenes for Emma, Olivia and Sara but none of the achievements have unlocked.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Are some of the achievements broken, because I have done the bar scenes for Emma, Olivia and Sara but none of the achievements have unlocked.
The achievements for the bar scenes only trigger before you finish the quest. I'll update the achievements list.
It seems the dev has screwed up a lot when implementing this update. A lot of achievements aren't available anymore once you finish the quest.

EDIT: as a sidenote, Olivia doesn't have a bar talk scene. If you succeed in the checks, she just refers you to the VIP section. You need to make her a sexual offer when she's dancing and this doesn't check for any bar talk.

Apr 13, 2024
Yeah I do the dance scene to get Olivia and then just the talk and drink is enough for Emma and Sara.

To be honest I was pissed off I didn't check the list sooner because I finished the sacred event and now locked out of some of the school teacher scenes. It's not worth going through again just for those and I have no idea why he chose to lock stuff out as well as implementing RNG as well. Good game though with great content either way.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah I do the dance scene to get Olivia and then just the talk and drink is enough for Emma and Sara.

To be honest I was pissed off I didn't check the list sooner because I finished the sacred event and now locked out of some of the school teacher scenes. It's not worth going through again just for those and I have no idea why he chose to lock stuff out as well as implementing RNG as well. Good game though with great content either way.
You can simply change the variable.
emma.storyLvl = 120
Then do all the achievements missing. Once you're done, just head to Emma's home and it will finish the quest again.

Reactions: SpankyMcSpanky

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I don't know how I feel about this one. The only action mc gets seems to be when a ghost of a dead woman possesses people. The milf he lives with is getting pounded weekly by some vampire dude and your two options are watch them, or pretend you didn't hear a noise. The younger roommate is having sex dreams about a wolfman and the best the mc can offer is to finger her or give her a toy and she kicks you out of the bathroom if you try to watch her use it.

Toknight

May 2, 2020
anyone can share finished game save file? I lost my old save and that 0.75 save file in first page doesn`t work. It`s just start from beginning of game

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know how I feel about this one. The only action mc gets seems to be when a ghost of a dead woman possesses people. The milf he lives with is getting pounded weekly by some vampire dude and your two options are watch them, or pretend you didn't hear a noise. The younger roommate is having sex dreams about a wolfman and the best the mc can offer is to finger her or give her a toy and she kicks you out of the bathroom if you try to watch her use it.
Julia only has one scene where she has sex with someone other than the MC. And it happens right at the start before she is a love interest.
And, more importantly, there _IS_ an option to avoid it so it never happens. You get a total of 3 options, not 2. I don't know why people keep insisting that you can't avoid it when there are even instructions with images detailing this because someone was fed up with people saying this. Even though it should be pretty evident from the options anyway.

And Lucy never has sex with anyone else. In fact, if you advanced the quest enough, you'd see that the cure is the MC giving her a pounding.

And there are lots of other women the MC can have sex with in the meantime, most of which aren't supernatural in any way. Just following Uma's quest you get 4 of them.
anyone can share finished game save file? I lost my old save and that 0.75 save file in first page doesn`t work. It`s just start from beginning of game
Search the thread, a few people already posted one, take your pick.

aager

May 3, 2022
As long as you completed the rest of the requirements (read the book, check Martina on the computer and watched her show at the club) even if the quest doesn't mark it as completed you just need to head to Uma again.
If that doesn't help, provide a screenshot of the quest status or provide a save and I'll look at it.
Thank you it was just a matter of watching Martinas show not sure why they bothered with the whole need to train more bit if it has nothing to do with moving the quest along but againg thanks.

Toknight

May 2, 2020
Julia only has one scene where she has sex with someone other than the MC. And it happens right at the start before she is a love interest.
And, more importantly, there _IS_ an option to avoid it so it never happens. You get a total of 3 options, not 2. I don't know why people keep insisting that you can't avoid it when there are even instructions with images detailing this because someone was fed up with people saying this. Even though it should be pretty evident from the options anyway.

And Lucy never has sex with anyone else. In fact, if you advanced the quest enough, you'd see that the cure is the MC giving her a pounding.

And there are lots of other women the MC can have sex with in the meantime, most of which aren't supernatural in any way. Just following Uma's quest you get 4 of them.

Search the thread, a few people already posted one, take your pick.
I tried some other save but don`t know why 0.81 version just can`t load these save, it just go back to main interface

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I tried some other save but don`t know why 0.81 version just can`t load these save, it just go back to main interface
First make sure your version is correct. Windows defender/antivirus sometimes delete some of the files you need, so debug that part first.
After that, try to contact the person that provided the save? I think I provided a 0.80 save at some point, you can try that one as well.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes